152-153

Cuckold (7)

"I went to the pharmacy to buy some chicken-blood-vine wine. Isn't it said that this chicken-blood-vine wine can activate blood circulation and unblock meridians? Now you have to heal your leg injury, so you have to drink some every day." On this day

, Yu Hongmei took home a barrel of white wine, opened the lid, and the strong smell of alcohol hit her face. Jiang Liu knew as soon as he smelled it that this was a relatively common 53-degree white wine on the market.

"I know that you have suffered a lot in your rehabilitation recently. Drinking a little wine can relieve the pain. Moreover, you are worried and don't like to talk to me about many things. It's not good to keep them in your heart. Drinking more wine can help. Relax."

With that said, Yu Hongmei poured a full bowl of white wine for Jiang Liu and pushed it in front of him.

"I promised to quit drinking before."

Jiang Liu lowered his eyes, looked at the bowl of white wine in front of him, and said in his heart that he finally came.

This scene was exactly the same as the original person's memory, except that the original person in that world was in a state of self-destruction. Yu Hongmei instigated him to drink to relieve his boredom, and the original person agreed half-heartedly.

But Yu Hongmei is different from the original person. The other person was sentenced to death by a doctor. In despair, he could not bear the pressure and wanted to drink to relieve his boredom. If the woman he loved most at that time could persuade him and encourage him to let him If you have the motivation to get back on your feet, your original self may not reach that point.

As for Yu Hongmei, not only did she not play a role in persuading him, she actually contributed to the situation after the original man became addicted to alcohol. She was deeply afraid that the original man did not drink enough and that he was not depraved enough.

Wine is a double-edged sword. If used well, it can also cure diseases, save people, and strengthen the body. But if used poorly, it can paralyze people's nerves and change their temperament drastically.

It was obvious that the person who drank excessively was the latter. He vomited after drinking every day, fell asleep after vomiting, and drank again after waking up. His brain was already damaged by alcohol, his reactions became slower and slower, and his temper began to get worse.

At this time, if Yu Hongmei deliberately said something disdainful of him as a useless person behind others' back, the original person, who was completely confused, would naturally fight against her wife in anger.

But how could the lame original body catch up with a woman with sound limbs like Yu Hongmei? Just when he was about to take action, Yu Hongmei led him outside the house to let people outside witness his violent behavior. .

At that time, Yu Hongmei was well-known as a good daughter-in-law. Everyone knew that she still stayed with her even after she became disabled. Not to mention taking care of the housework, a woman who had never made any money went out to work and paid for the family expenses. Even if the original person made a few clumsy excuses, people would just treat him as quibbles and irresponsible, and they would not believe that Yu Hongmei would say such things to him in private.

Everyone praised Hongmei and felt that he was lucky to be able to marry such a daughter-in-law. As a result, he not only did not cherish her, but also resorted to drunkenness to bully his good wife. Even those closest to Jiang Liu also Unable to stand it anymore, they all came to persuade Yuan Shen not to drink, fearing to make his good wife angry and run away.