142-143

There is a treasure eggs at home (21)

Five years ago, Jiang Jianjun planned several ways and finally bought a piece of land in his hometown of Huitong Town with a 100-year right to use it, and then built a garment factory.

At the reminder of his son, Jiang Jianjun did not start his own ready-to-wear brand from the beginning. Instead, he cooperated with the Angela brand in Zhu City and leased the Angela brand with a profit of 12%. In other words, Jiang Jianjun's future Garment factories can produce any of Angela's clothes, and can put the Angela brand trademark on the clothes.

Of course, he will not publicize it to the outside world. People in this city only know that the famous Hong Kong brand Angela has finally come to open a factory here. From now on, they will be able to buy the latest model of Angela brand as soon as possible. clothing.

At the beginning, Jiang Jianjun only rented a counter in the city's largest department store to sell OEM clothing produced in his own factory. Because of the local reputation of the Angela brand, this counter became an instant hit. In just six months, , and opened 7 counters in succession, distributed in the city and surrounding counties.

The next year, Jiang Jianjun began to rent shops. Half of the shops sold Angela brand ready-made clothes, and the other half sold clothes of his own brand, which invisibly served as a GG for his own clothing brand.

Today, five years later, Angela in Zhu City has disappeared in the fierce competition. Jiang Jianjun has also ended the OEM cooperation with this brand. However, Jiang Jianjun's own ready-to-wear brand has taken the vanguard advantage and become a local brand. Star enterprise.

In Linshi and surrounding cities, everyone knows about the Zhijiang Garment Factory and its privately customized high-end production lines. The local wealthy and official wives choose Zhijiang as their first choice when attending banquets or other important occasions. haute couture ready-to-wear.

Business is booming, so Jiang Jianjun naturally will no longer stay in the small county town. Now he has bought a large courtyard house in the center of Linshi. His family moved to the city two years ago, and his children His student status also earned him a place in the best school in the city.

As the eldest son and a filial son, Jiang Jianjun naturally had to move with his mother. However, Pan Xiuluo was used to life in the countryside, and some old friends she could talk to were in the countryside, so she refused to move. In the end, both parties took a step back. In one month, Jiang Jianjun took the old lady to live in the city for seven or eight days. The rest of the time, the old lady could live in the old house.

He hoped to use this method to let the old lady get used to the life in the city and follow them into the city obediently after a while. Unexpectedly, the old lady was also stubborn. After several years, she got used to this kind of lifestyle of living on both ends.

The eldest daughter of the Jiang family, Jiang Yanan, studied tailoring. At the age of 21, she is half the person in charge of the haute couture line of Zhijiang Garment Factory. In addition, Jiang Jianjun also bought this daughter a shop because she had arrived long ago. At the age of getting married, this shop will also be her dowry in the future.

Jiang Jianjun still has stubborn old ideas. Although his daughter works in his own company, in the eyes of Jiang Jianjun and Yao Huilan, sooner or later the family factory must be left to his son, so the shares of the garment factory cannot be given to his daughter, but they can be given to his daughter. The daughter buys some real estate such as shops and houses as dowry.

Shops in urban areas are not cheap, and Jiang Jianjun considers himself a very generous father.

Because it was his dowry shop, Jiang Yanan was very attentive to that shop. That shop was where he went most often after work.