181-182

Zombie King (13)

There are currently two methods of generating electricity. One is hydroelectric power generation. The dam collects the drop of the water flow to form a strong water head. When the water head passes through the hydroelectric generator unit, it pushes the water turbine, and then the water turbine drives the water. Generators generate electricity and convert mechanical energy into electrical energy.

Another way of generating electricity is thermal power generation, which relies on combustion to generate thermal energy, and then converts the thermal energy into mechanical energy to drive the prime mover to rotate and generate electricity. It's just that thermal energy cannot directly act on the prime mover and must use water as a medium. Generally speaking, ordinary thermal power plants use boilers, coal or oil to generate fire, and then use the fire to heat the water into superheated steam with high temperature and high pressure, and then use the steam Promoting generators to generate heat is a relatively common method of generating electricity in China, and is more popular than hydroelectric power generation.

Minjiang County is not an area with developed water resources, so it is not suitable for hydropower generation. All local power plants use thermal power generation.

However, no matter which method of power generation is used, water is inseparable. When the temperature rises and surface water sources continue to evaporate, water becomes an extremely precious item.

However, because the weather is too hot, residents use refrigeration appliances such as air conditioners and electric fans more frequently. The combination of high demand for electricity and dwindling water resources means that power plants cannot sustain it.

At this time, the employees of the power plant were also having a heated meeting due to the power outage.

"We can't sustain power supply all day long. I suggest that power supply be provided in batches in the future. The southern district will be powered from 10:00 to 16:00 every day, and the northern district will be powered from 12:00 to 18:00 every day."

"Why is the southern district powered early? The same is true for six hours, the power supply time in the South District is obviously better than that in the North District."

From ten o'clock to sixteen o'clock is basically the hottest time of the day, and those who live in the North District at the power supply plant are obviously not satisfied with this power supply method.

However, the power class always has privileges, because there are more high-end residential areas in the South District, and the local government compound is in the South District. In the end, the power supply time as proposed before was decided.

10 o'clock to 18 o'clock is basically the period of high temperature throughout the day. If electricity is provided during this period, people's resentment will not be so great.

"Then how to calculate the electricity bill? Should we still charge money?"

This issue was the most debated in the factory before. The employees of the power supply plant basically all have urban registered permanent residence. There is one difference between urban residents and rural people, that is, they do not have their own There are no crops in the fields, and there is no awareness of storing grain. When the disaster strikes, the little grain stored at home is quickly stretched. And now the supermarkets and canteens are closed. The formerly bustling vegetable market in Yemen is empty, and even if you want to buy some vegetables and rice, you can't buy it.

In order to stabilize public sentiment, every resident could receive food rations at designated locations with their household registration book, but the food was limited and not enough.