99-100

Magic stick (3)

When the old ghost walked through the door and entered the bedroom, he saw a scene like this.

A tall, slightly thin young man stood upright, with his hands clenched into fists, and his eyes firm (dense fog), looking at the little ghost baby Niuniu without fear (dense fog).

There was no cry of panic, nor was he fainted from fear. This new ghost messenger seemed to be much bolder than he imagined.

Maybe what happened last night was caused by Niu Niu adding fuel to the fire, or maybe Gui Shi didn't adapt to his new identity immediately.

The old ghost made countless excuses in his mind for Shang Jiangliu's coma last night. Then, leaning on a cane and hunched back, he stepped forward and patted Jiang Liu's shoulder with his hand, saying hello to him respectfully. .

Poor Jiang Liu just looked into a pair of red eyes. When he turned his head, he saw an extremely pale, skinny face full of grooves. The other person opened his mouth, revealing a pair of black and yellow fangs, as if he was about to gnaw in the next second. Eat the tender human flesh on his body.

Come on, come on, come on!

Jiang Liu quickly took a step back, but he forgot that the little female ghost was behind him. As he stepped back, he inevitably bumped into the little female ghost behind him. He fell down and rolled to the door with a rumble.

"Hey, Niu Niu's head was knocked off by her uncle!"

The little ghost girl exclaimed, scampered to the door, squatted down, picked up the head on the ground, and put it on her neck again, but it seemed that she had placed it wrongly. direction.

Jiang Liu watched helplessly as her head rotated 180 degrees on her neck, then clicked a few times before returning to normal operation again.

Is this considered a case of female ghosts trying to get in touch with each other?

Jiang Liu rolled his eyes and really wanted to pass out again.

"Niuniu, don't tease Master Guiji."

The old ghost could naturally tell that Gui Niuniu dropped her head deliberately to scare the ghost. Otherwise, according to the characteristics of their souls, their heads would fall off with just a slight bump. .

As an elder who has worried about these new ghosts for hundreds of years, the old ghost is deeply afraid that Niu Niu will anger the ghost, and he will settle the accounts with her when the ghost grows up.

Fortunately, this new ghost seemed to be relatively kind. Even though Niu Niu was so noisy, the ghost didn't scold her.

The old ghost looked at the new ghost who was still standing upright with relief, and had a preliminary assessment of the courage of this newly appointed ghost.

"Master Ghost, I am the boss of ghosts in Yinzhou. I am a good ghost registered in the underworld and legally staying in the world. You can just call me old ghost." The old ghost tried hard to show a kind and kind expression.

Unfortunately, the way he tried to smile with the corners of his mouth turned out to be more scary than when he wasn't smiling.

"Ghosts?"

Jiang Liu seemed to realize that these two ghosts were not malicious and had no intention of harming him. Jiang Liu became a little bolder, but he still didn't dare to look at these two ghost faces. His eyes were blank and he didn't dare to focus. .

Jiang Liu thought about the old ghost's words in his heart. The ghosts in this world seemed to be controlled by the underworld. The ghost messengers he mentioned should be the apostles of the underworld in the human world.