185-186

Zombie King (17)

Yang Sanhan can raise pigs, and he can also kill pigs. Yang Sanhan's son has inherited his skills, and today he and Jiang Liu are working for Yang Sanhan.

"Hey, it's not time to put them out yet."

Looking at the five fat pigs raised in the pig pen, Yang Sanhan felt indescribably uncomfortable. How did the world become like this?

His family raises pigs well and only raises a small number every year. However, because the prices are high, he can always earn a lot of money from raising pigs. Now the family's livelihood has been completely eliminated. Yang Sanhan doesn't even know about him. Can I raise pigs again in my lifetime?

Looking at the current environment where there is no grass growing, it is impossible to grow food. I don't know what I will rely on to satisfy my hunger after eating the little food stored at home. Compared with this, whether I can raise pigs seems not important.

Yang Sanhan sighed, then sharpened his butcher's knife.

The pigs he raised carefully also have feelings. Although this seems a bit hypocritical, Yang Sanhan really hopes to sharpen the knife faster, at least so that the pigs he raises will die in a short time without feeling pain. Thinking like this, Yang Sanhan sharpened his knife even harder.

The villagers came over after hearing the news. Perhaps it was because there were two more suns and the light reflected by the moon became more abundant. Even at night, the visibility was not low. Yang Sanhan just tied a flashlight to the pig shed and it was enough. It's bright.

At this time, he had killed two pigs. The villagers looked at the beautiful fresh pork and wondered which part of the meat they should buy.

There must be some differences in the prices of different parts. What Yang Sanhan said to the outside world is the average price of pork. Good parts such as pork belly are definitely more expensive, while pork and pork offal are slightly cheaper.

Jiang Liu asked for half a pork chop and two pairs of pig hind legs. In addition, he also asked for a pair of pig lungs, liver and pig intestines. He also asked for a pig head.

Yang Sanhan's pigs were far from being ready for slaughter, so they were slightly lighter than adult pigs. Jiang Liu bought nearly half of the pigs, which totaled about fifty-eight kilograms. According to the different prices of different parts, Jiang Liu gave Yang Sanhan received 400 kilograms of salt, which was less than Jiang Liu expected.

In fact, ordinary pork is far less expensive. Nowadays, salt is more expensive than meat. One pound of meat from ordinary farmed pigs can only be exchanged for about two pounds of coarse salt. However, Yang Sanhan's pigs are well raised and he is reluctant to sell them cheaply, so the price is high. It's a bit outrageous.

Except for Jiang Liu, other people in the village are not so generous. Some buy a pound or two, and some buy three or four taels, and take them home to cut into cubes and stew in soup or stir-fry with vegetables to taste the taste.

At the end of the night, Yang Sanhan sold two pigs, and the remaining three were not sold. Fortunately, the salt given by Jiang Liu was enough to marinate the pork, which could be eaten for at least a year or two in a cool cellar. The preserved meat may last longer if it is made into bacon. At least for a long time, the family will not have to worry about running out of meat.

Jiang Liu took the pork home. Because he hadn't bought a solar generator yet, he hadn't moved to the Chi sisters' place yet. The sun was almost out at this time, but because he was already in the body of a zombie, Jiang Liu couldn't feel the heat or discomfort.