Chapter 1

This is a garden-style community located in Yunhai City. Most of the residents are white-collar workers and civil servants with middle-to-upper incomes. Room 307 in Building 13 originally housed a couple and their 18-year-old son. The father is She is a project manager of a small company, and her mother teaches in a middle school. The couple earns a good income, and their son is well-behaved and smart. The family life is originally very happy.

Recently, when my neighbors in the same building pass by 307, they look at the closed door and always sigh.

"It's a pity, we have a good family..."

"Why did something like this suddenly happen..."

"That's right, his child has just been admitted to college..."

"I heard that even the body was not found..."

"What a handsome child. It's ruined like this. I heard from the opposite door that the child hasn't left the house for five days..."

"My parents are gone all of a sudden, so I'm really shocked."

"Okay, stop talking. It will make the children uncomfortable if they hear it."

"..."

307 is a house with three bedrooms and one living room. The house has been decorated very warmly by the hostess. The beige wallpaper and sky blue fabric sofa make the living room look very quiet and warm. At this moment, the living room is empty and seems a little deserted. Suddenly there is some air. Subtle fluctuations, almost instantaneously, a boy about eighteen years old appeared in the living room. The boy was extremely good-looking, with delicate eyebrows and eyes as if an artist had used the finest brush to carefully outline them one stroke at a time. His fair complexion His skin made him look gentle and soft, and his usually bright and moist eyes were pitifully red and swollen at the moment. The boy looked at the family photo hanging on the wall in the living room, and tears began to gather again. He sniffed and raised his hands to rub them. Eyes, he leaned over to take off the photo, and then disappeared instantly. The boy who suddenly appeared and disappeared suddenly was the boy the neighbor called Ruan Ning.