Chapter 2

Ruan Ning has a secret that even his parents don't know, that is, when he was a few years old, a mysterious space suddenly appeared in his body. Out of instinct, he didn't tell anyone, but he just experimented with it over the past ten years. After eating some common fruits and vegetables, the fruits are indeed much more delicious than those on the market, but there is nothing special about them.

However, such a mysterious space that seemed to be of little use has now become a secret base for Ruan Ning to lick his sorrow alone. After the funeral, he declined visits from relatives and friends, hiding in the space alone and slowly accepting the death of his parents. Go to reality.

The space of less than 200 square meters is in the shape of an oval, surrounded by thick white fog. A stream only more than two meters wide winds along the edge of the white fog, with one end extending beyond the white fog. to the place,

Some common fruit trees are sparsely planted along the banks of the creek, and they seem to have been around for some time.

What's surprising is that whether it's oranges and lychees from the south or apples and grapes from the north, they all thrive on the same land, and some even bear fruit.

On the inside of the orchard is a small, neat vegetable patch, planted with common varieties.

A sound of sobs occasionally came from one side of the vegetable field. The beautiful young man hugged his knees and gradually stopped choking. He only occasionally sobbed uncontrollably once or twice, looking very pitiful.

Ruan Ning has not left home for nearly ten days, only occasionally taking a shower and getting some food.

Some neighbors may be suspicious, but he can't care so much. In recent days, he has only gradually been freed from the sadness of the sudden death of his relatives.

The space was peaceful, but outside it was already in chaos. The 2003 influenza pandemic once again swept across the world. A large number of people suffered from colds and fever symptoms. Fortunately, there were no deaths.

Major propaganda media have issued a series of slogans such as "We are united to fight the flu" and "United as one, scientific prevention and control". The director of the Infection Management Department of the Capital First Hospital also gave many speeches on TV, claiming that the source of the flu They are a group of sick birds from country m:

"This flu is controllable.... The country has developed an effective vaccine and will inoculate residents across the country in batches.... We hope residents with fevers will take the initiative to go to the hospital for isolation, and those with cold symptoms will Residents are quarantining themselves at home...There is currently no death case in the world, and this flu is not terrible...We believe the epidemic will be under control soon..."

The panicked residents gradually calmed down, and most people cooperated with the hospital's treatment and seemed to gradually start to improve. Everything was as the experts said, and the influenza would soon be under control.

However, no one knows that a greater disaster is coming...