Chapter 77

Following Ruan Ning's desperate "want", the bedroom became quiet for an instant. Lin Yuehuan, who had always indulged him, was silent for a while and suddenly smiled, "Tell me again, what do you want?"

Ruan Ning quickly glanced at the man with a gentle smile, and repeated weakly: "I want that... I want the source of the virus!" Say it again, say it again, what can you do.

As soon as Ruan Ning finished speaking, Lin Yuehuan couldn't even maintain a basic smile. He quickly lifted the child's quilt, stretched out his hand to pull the child onto his lap, raised his hand and slapped his little buttocks. .

"Pa!" A muffled slap suddenly sounded in the room.

"Ruan Xiaoning, I think you are tired of life and have forgotten the pain you just suffered, right?" Why is the naughty kid so disobedient? I just told him not to take risks anymore, but he turned around and wanted to get another damn stone. , doesn't he know how dangerous it is to advance rashly when the accumulation is not enough? It's simply life-threatening. If he doesn't educate him, he won't be able to survive. Let's do it a few more times.

In fact, even if Lin Yuehuan was angry, he was not willing to use too much force. However, this was obviously ignored by Ruan Ning, who felt that his self-esteem was seriously damaged. When the slap hit his butt for the first time, he had not yet reacted. When the second and third blows landed unceremoniously on his butt again, Ruan Ning finally couldn't bear it anymore. It didn't hurt much, but he was so old and still being spanked, and he lost all dignity. , completely intolerable!

"Lin Yuehuan, stop it, stop it!" He was so angry that even Brother Huan stopped shouting.

However, Lin Yuehuan found that the soft little buttocks under the palm of his hand felt quite good. He ignored the child's struggle and patted it a few more times in a high-sounding manner, "This is to make you remember and die as soon as possible before you want that kind of stone heart." !"

Ruan Ning was so angry that he felt humiliated by the dull pain in his buttocks. He punched Lin Yuehuan's thigh with his fist, "If you dare to hit me again, if you hit me again, break up! I want to break up with you!" It was just in the morning and I dared to attack him in the evening. I would definitely break up!

Still dare to mention breaking up? He is dreaming! Lin Yuehuan slapped the angry little guy lying on his lap again, "Don't mention breaking up, tell me you don't want that damn virus source anymore, I will let you go, tell me now. "

Lin Yuehuan didn't like the source of the virus that put Ruan Ning in a coma for three days and made him suffer every night. If Ruan Ning couldn't survive it at that time, he didn't dare to think what would happen to him.

"You, you, who asked you to hit me!" Say something! Ruan Xiaoning, who lost face, said that this matter is definitely not over!

"I just warned you last night not to joke with your life. If you don't obey, of course you will be punished." Lin Yuehuan said and pinched Ruan Ning's perky little butt again, using the excuse of teaching him a lesson.

Ruan Ning felt a little guilty when he said it, but then he thought again, Lin Yuehuan also benefited from the change in the spiritual spring water, why should he be taught a lesson! The more he thought about it, the more confident he became, completely forgetting that he had never told anyone about the space and the spiritual spring water. Ruan Ning was choking and climbed down from the man's lap, wrapped himself in a quilt and glared at the man to express that he was very angry. He opened his mouth to say something and then turned around and entered the space, separated!

When Lin Yuehuan saw his wife wrapped in a quilt and disappeared into the bedroom, sitting on the bed dumbfounded, the anger in his heart suddenly disappeared. Damn it, is this the rhythm of running away from home or returning to her parents' home?