Chapter 60

Sanshi recently opened a new store called "Grocery Store". Although the name is not eye-catching, it has attracted the secret attention of various forces in Sanshi before it even opened.

After paying attention to it for two days, anyone with a discerning eye can see it. Even though this store has neither a plaque of any superpower group nor an opening ceremony to invite a lot of people to show off, it can't stand up to the lang who is responsible for patrolling. The members of Team Flame 5 walked to this area three times a day. Not only did they walk around, but they also hit all the nearby thorns, both large and small, warning them openly and secretly not to go here if they wanted to die.

Just like that, in less than two days, the reputation of this "grocery store" spread in Sanshi. Some people here said that this store was covered by Captain Shi Cheng of the Fifth Langyan... and others said more than that. , I heard that the people who came to clean up the shop the day before yesterday were from the fourth team... Some people said that they had seen a man accompany a good-looking boy of ten years old to choose a shop, and this was the one he picked. The man looked strange, He looked gentle in appearance, but it was not difficult to tell that he was a high-level superpower user with the aura around him. Zhao Tinghe, who was favored by the fourth captain, served him respectfully all the way, making people speculate about who the man was and whether he could be. Will it be the one who doesn't show up all year round? And that young man is really good-looking, even prettier than the person in the painting...

Just like this, one sentence after another, some people said that the young man was a long-lost relative of the fifth captain, that's why he was so interested. After all, no one knew the details of Shi Cheng who transformed from Gu Tao's confidant to the fifth captain of Lang Yan. Some people believed that a relative of his suddenly appeared;

Some people said that the boy was the younger brother of the third captain Zhang Hua. It was said that that person's cousin worked in Lang Yan's cafeteria. Someone invited him to dinner two days ago, and several captains were there. His cousin happened to be in charge of serving food at that time. I heard with my own ears that the third captain was sitting next to the boy and telling others not to make his brother drink alcohol... Anyway, there are various opinions, including some with noses and eyes, but I can sum it up in two sentences: The boy's background is not good. It's simple, if you don't want to die, stop going to that store and causing trouble.

So when Ruan Ning didn't know it, he used the name of a relative/brother of a certain captain who was raped to pretend to be a powerful one╮(╯▽╰)╭

Yesterday, because of his hangover, Ruan Ning was not able to go to the store as he had expected, so today he woke up very early and wanted to go to his "grocery store" to check the goods before the market was over. Before Zhi even went out, the tiger caught his trousers, and he stared at him pitifully, as if he was hungry and begging for breakfast, which made Ruan Ning suddenly soften his heart.

Lin Yuehuan, who was sitting in the living room reading information, said in a very "understanding" manner, "It's okay, Xiaoning, go and do your work. The tiger and I will take care of it by eating two cold buns for breakfast. Don't delay your going to the store." inside."

"Brother Huan, there are leftover steamed buns and rice porridge in the refrigerator from last night. Why don't you two heat them up for breakfast?" Ruan Ning asked tentatively. He was wondering what his shop was decorated like last night. Well, I was so curious that I got up early to take a look.

Lin Yuehuan said that he did not know how to use a gas stove, "Hey, it's okay, Xiao Ning, you don't have to worry about us. Tiger and I didn't eat breakfast when no one was around. It's okay to be hungry for one or two meals. If you are busy at noon, don't come back." Ah, I'll take the tiger to the canteen."