Chapter 68

Compared with the survivors in the Z city base who are busy and fulfilling preparations for the New Year, the situation in the capital city H is obviously not that good.

A large-scale zombie siege in October allowed the military to seize the opportunity to bring many supernatural powers in the city to the front line in the name of resisting zombies. This included Lieutenant General, who had been acting in a high-profile manner in the base and was quite fearful to the military. Yang supernatural group. However, the superpowers were not fools. They knew that the inner city could not accommodate them, and they were unable to compete with the state machinery. They simply took advantage of this opportunity to resist the zombie attack and stationed in the outer city in large numbers. For a while, the two forces were in a stalemate. , which made people in the base panic, fearing that a fight would break out at any time.

The struggle between the superpowers and the military has instead made a large number of ordinary people living in the outer city become victims. The outer city is so large, and if the superpowers want to move in, they must make room for the "aboriginals" here, and The best way to free up space is to take advantage of this zombie attack and let them "unfortunately die". Poor people survived the early days of the apocalypse and arrived at a relatively safe base with force. Before they could take a breath, they began to struggle for survival and food. However, their lives finally stabilized, but suddenly within a few days Falling victim to the battles of the gunmen, being displaced again, or dying under the gnawing of zombies, this is the cruelty of the end of the world. Under the filter of nature and human nature, only the gunmen are left in the end.

Provisional Government Office Building﹒ Top leader's office

He Sen, a former national congressman and now the top leader of the interim government, frowned while holding the telegram from City Z. At this moment, his face was pale, and even his hair, which was once dyed black and shiny, no longer bothered to take care of it, allowing them to gradually return to the gray they should have been. This well-maintained middle-aged man, who frequently appeared on government channels to speak with high spirits before the end of the world, has aged more than ten years in just a few months, and is no longer as proud as he was when he was in high power.

"Old He, after watching this for a long time, you might as well say something." The second-in-command of the provisional government at the desk urged anxiously.

As soon as he received the news that Zhang Hong had been arrested by Gu Ze, he rushed over to report. Zhang Hong had sent a telegram two days ago saying that the matter was almost done, and that their interim government would be able to move to the Z city base immediately, so they would no longer have to be harassed by the capital army. Those old guys from Fang were under the control. Unexpectedly, not even two days after the good news came back, Zhang Hong and his subordinates were arrested by Guze who had fled to City Z. Their provisional government had a grudge against Guze. This was terrible. What to do.

He Sen sneered helplessly, "Speak? What can I say? That idiot Zhang Hong left Qin Baichuan unused and went to curry favor with the Lin family. Who is Lin Yuehuan? He is just like me, he is a cannibal. A hungry wolf who doesn't spit out bones, plus Guze, we had a hand in the fact that he was forced to fight off the zombies. Now that he has a firm foothold, how can he not wait for an opportunity to retaliate? So I have nothing to say. Yes, Lao Zhang and the others are probably in danger."

The second-in-command smiled coquettishly, "Hey, I also know that Lao Zhang and the others probably won't be able to come back, but I just feel it's a pity. We've already reached an agreement with Lang Yan's people. If only we could wait until we were stationed in Guangyuan Street before Gu Ze took action. , how good it would be."