Chapter 99

Lin Yuehuan is the heir to the Lin family who has been appointed since his birth, the current head of the Lin family, and one of the top three power bases in China. He was once the only fourth-level superpower in China, and he is very likely to be the first in the future. A superpower who has broken through the fifth level. Lin Zongzong listed many things in Lin Yuehuan that far surpassed him, and Yu Xiangfeng felt quite bitter in his heart. What can he fight with the other party for? I haven't even got Y city in my hand yet. Thinking of this, Yu Xiangfeng looked at Yu De less respectfully. An old man in his sixties was still an ordinary person. If he hadn't relied on his reputation as a level four superpower, how could he have ascended to the base and taken power? The throne of the leader, hum! At such an old age, it is time to give opportunities to young people. Besides, after all, he was still Yu De's biological son, so even if he inherited his position in advance, no one would comment.

In the middle of the birthday banquet, Yu Xiangfeng finally spotted the lonely boy in the living room and said, "Xiao Ning, you are here. I didn't see you just now, so I thought you wouldn't come."

Ruan Ning saw the young man greeting him with surprise and smile, and thought about the things he would do in several bases. Suddenly he lowered his head with a guilty conscience and said vaguely: "I came a little late just now, and then Brother Huan took me to talk to Uncle Fang." Say hello."

Seeing that he was talking about Lin Yuehuan, Yu Xiangfeng frowned slightly with dissatisfaction. He glanced at the man who was chatting happily with the city lord of Shuguang Base, and said with a slight displeasure: "He just left you alone in this place." Is this it? You are doing well, chatting happily with others, and never thought that you would be uncomfortable in a strange place alone? "

Ruan Ning's eyes widened in surprise, "Mr. Yu, what are you talking about? I came here because I was tired of it." The person in charge of Dawn Base always asked about his superpowers, secretly and overtly, and later asked about the space. How old was he? After a while, he asked what the secret was to promotion, and even how he became a dual-power user. Ruan Ning was impatient and obviously became angry when he saw Lin Yuehuan's eyes becoming more and more dangerous. After all, thinking that there was still cooperation between the two parties, Ruan Ning comforted Lin Yuehuan and told him not to argue with the other party, and he found a reason to avoid it.

On the other side, Xiong Zheng from Shuguang Base saw Ruan Ning's sullen face and left without giving him any face. Although Lin Yuehuan still smiled and talked to him, his words were thorny and choked, and he couldn't help but say something sarcastic. : "I'm just asking casually. You said he has a bad temper and is not easy to mess with."

Lin Yuehuan said coolly with a half-smile: "That child is a dual-power person with a high status. Even I have to coax and pamper him. However, I am very rare and don't want to make him unhappy at all. As a result, I have become a bit arrogant because of this, and I have offended you so much. Please forgive me, Lord Xiong." Although these words were said politely, the implication is that my daughter-in-law is a dignified dual-system superpower, a golden nobleman that cannot be found in the whole country. There is also the Base in City Z. Mine belongs to my wife, and my worth is no worse than yours. Don't think that just because you are the city lord of Shuguang Base, I have to give you face.

However, the other party seemed not to understand Lin Yuehuan's sarcasm, and smiled heartily, "Hahaha, you have a good temper. I like Mr. Ruan's temper. Also, Captain Lin, don't call me City Lord, listen. Like a local emperor, what kind of city is my Shuguang Base? The area is much smaller than that of your Z City. In this way, we will have to cooperate someday in the future. How can we call it this kind of city? Just call me. Old Bear."