Chapter 50

Gao Qiang took his five remaining brothers and finally selected a specific escape route. Their previous escapes were almost based on the general direction they took when they were deceived by No. 16. Unfortunately, they seemed to pass by a person along the way. The territory of the guy numbered nineteen was blocked by his group of pestering little monsters every time, and he was finally captured by Xiaoxiang who came after hearing the news.

No. 19 was supposed to be a cute boy who looked less than ten years old. Unfortunately, the bright red blood vessels floating on his skin and the sharp teeth made him look not cute at all. To be precise, his whole body was swollen, The way his blood vessels bulged was terrifying, coupled with his annoying screams and the group of little monsters under his hands that were as annoying as him, Gao Qiang would rather choose the opposite path than when he came, rather than go back to the path he came from. Met them.

Unfortunately, Gao Qiang's luck seemed to be worse this time. He turned around two corridors and met Xiaoxiang, who seemed to be in a good mood, walking towards him with a test tube filled with light blue liquid.

"?" Xiao Xiangquen was stunned when she saw them.

"!!!" Damn it, he can't be so unlucky! Gao Qiang and the others were in despair.

"Ha! It seems that I still failed to make you remember the last few times." Xiaoxiang grinned coldly, "It doesn't matter, I didn't plan to keep you this time, just use it as a tonic for him."

After Xiaoxiang said that, the sharp nails and fangs slowly grew inch by inch, and the hard skin also had a metallic luster, showing how hard it was.

"None of you can run away, so prepare to be a tonic for the new boy." Xiaoxiang slowly approached a few people in a firm and unquestionable tone.

"Hmph! Supplements? Brothers, fight her, we can't feed these monsters even if we die." Gao Qiang, who has auxiliary powers, clenched his fists and stared at Xiaoxiang, who was approaching them step by step. His whole body was full of muscles He was tense and almost had thoughts of death in his mind.

The rest of them also tensed up their nerves, ready to use their special powers to attack Xiaoxiang at any time. Fortunately, the two brothers who were also in the auxiliary department imitated Gao Qiang and clenched their fists, intending to use their flesh and blood to fight against the monster-like woman.

Their guns were lost in the first fight, but even if they had guns, it would be useless. They all thought pessimistically, how powerful this woman was. They knew better than anyone else how powerful this woman was. A woman whose pride as a member of the Langyan team has been shattered one by one, even if the captain comes... Captain? ! !

Xiaoxiang turned around when she heard the noise, and saw that a door in the corridor behind her was suddenly pushed open, and several men filled with strong energy walked out.

These people seem to taste better.

Xiaoxiang squinted her eyes greedily, imagining how happy her new friend would be when he woke up to see so much energy-rich food. His clean, beautiful eyes full of joy were almost It immediately appeared in Xiaoxiang's mind, making her feelings for these people even stronger.

"Hey, she is the one who trapped you? She seems to be pretty strong." Zhang Hua didn't expect to see Gao Qiang and the others as soon as he opened the door. It was really hard to find a place to go through the iron shoes, but the woman in front of him looked like Not easy to deal with.

"Brother Hua!!" "Captain!!" Several grown men who had no hope of survival suddenly became energetic and almost cried with excitement. Just as they were prepared to die, the savior came. God really treated them well. Not thin!