Chapter 101

After shopping around for a whole morning, Ruan Ning, who seldom went out to play, bought a lot of things unique to the Y City base, and then went back with unfulfilled interest. On the way back, I even said to Lin Yuehuan, "Brother Huan."

"Um?"

"Are we going back to City Z in a few days?"

Lin Yuehuan smiled clearly and said, "Why, haven't you had enough fun?" After all, it's a child's nature, and being detained at home by him every day is indeed enough for the little guy.

"Hmm... um!" In the past few days, Ruan Ning has been playing a little wildly in Y City. When he thinks about returning to Z City, he can't even go on missions. He refuses to stay in the villa or shop over and over again every day. Doing the same thing made him feel exhausted.

"Because Brother Huan, you all have a lot of things to do. In addition to doing some special ability training every day, I also cook and take care of the space. I even have people helping me look after the shop." Ruan Ning coquettishly said.

Lin Yuehuan felt so distressed by his aggrieved appearance. In the past, Ruan Ning had always been quiet and sensible, never asking for anything and being very restrained. Lin Yuehuan was anxious at that time, fearing that this little guy who was a little alienated from everyone would leave without saying a word one day. Finally, the two of them worked hard to achieve success, and Ruan Ning also opened up to him. Only then did Lin Yuehuan realize that the little guy only looked at Wen Jing on the face. Although his temper was indeed well-behaved, he had the unique naughty and fun-loving nature of young people. Nothing less.

Just like all old men who have found a young wife, Lin Yuehuan can't help but find new ways to pamper her, and occasionally come up with tricks to keep her from getting bored. After all, staying with me, who is in his thirties and has no special hobbies, will inevitably make his children feel that life is monotonous. Mr. Lin is so lazy. If he always makes his wife feel boring, maybe Li Xiangfeng and Wu Xiangfeng will take advantage of him. And married, so he should always find some small excitement and fun to make his wife happy at any time. It is best to live happily with him for the rest of his life.

So Lin Yuehuan spoke up, "How could it be? After Y City is over, I will take you to the south. Winston sent the news through Song Nina that the second laboratory at that time was in the south, and there might be some of the last secrets of China hidden there. A virus source. Once these two are obtained, we will collect the last one."

"Going to the south?" Ruan Ning was obviously excited. The south is his hometown.

"Yes, if you miss home, we can also stop by Yunhai City to visit."

"Hmm..." Ruan Ning was a little moved, thought for a while and said: "Let's forget it. Yunhai City has long been deserted, full of zombies. Where can we go to do it? It's so dangerous."

Lin Yuehuan's eyes were filled with doting and he said helplessly: "My darling is always so sensible, doesn't he even give me a chance to coax him once in a while?"

"I'm not going to Yunhai City anyway."

"Okay, I won't go. When this is over, let's go to the south. Then we might encounter a lot of monster test subjects like last time. What do you think, are you afraid?" Lin Yuehuan threatened him with ill intentions.

Ruan Ning retorted proudly: "I'm not afraid, my powers are also very powerful."

Lin Yuehuan hugged him and said, "That's right, my baby is the most powerful."

"..." Don't use such a coaxing tone to coax a child, okay? It's very against the rules.

City Y is indeed a big seafood market. Even if it is a bucket of ordinary sea fish, Ruan Ning adds some green onions, ginger and a small amount of seasonings and steams it in the pot. The big men in charge were so greedy that they all went downstairs.