Chapter 54

Early the next morning, Lin Yuehuan took Ruan Ning to the retail market on Guangping Street as promised. At seven o'clock in the morning, people were already occupying stalls in the retail market, and some buyers who got up early were also crowding around. In front of the stall, he discussed the price loudly with the stall owner, and even the children who were specially designed to guide people gathered in groups outside the market to wait for business.

"Hey, Dongdong, aren't these the two people who asked you to lead the way last time?" A friend poked the boy Dongdong and motioned him to look forward.

"Really?" Looking around quickly, Dongdong caught sight of the two guests coming from a distance, and couldn't help but run over with a happy face. He still remembered that the beautiful brother was very easy to talk to last time and all he offered was a bar of chocolate.

"Hmph, this idiot doesn't even know Boss Lin from Langyan. He deserves to be unlucky later." The boy who had kindly reminded Dongdong just now saw him running over, and immediately changed his face and cursed.

He had long been displeased with Dongdong who usually stole many customers due to his cute appearance. Then he saw the arrogant Boss Lin walking towards here with a big boy. In a flash, he remembered the last time Dongdong was so good. The two of them were the customers that Yun met. Afterwards, the little brat secretly exchanged a bar of chocolate for a lot of bean cakes. After thinking about it, he knew it was from these two people.

I didn't know it before, I just thought it was Dongdong's little brat who was lucky enough to meet a generous customer, but he had a cousin who was cleaning the langyan training ground. The last time I went to find him secretly, I happened to see a few of langyan's people. The captain followed a handsome-looking man to the conference room. Only then did he find out from his cousin that the strange-looking superpower was actually Lang Yan, the captain who rarely appeared in public—Yi Boss Lin who killed Kuang Lei at night.

Just now he watched Boss Lin walking this way with a very good-looking boy about ten years old, and he suddenly remembered that the wealthy guests that the little bastard met last time were these two.

Huh, there are rumors in the base that Boss Lin is a fourth-level lightning power user with an irritable personality and cruel methods. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to destroy the entire Kuang Lei just because of a little provocation from Gu Tao, the leader of Kuang Lei. It is said that those die-hard Gu Tao Tao, the member of Kuang Lei who refused to surrender and serve Lang Yan, all disappeared overnight, not even a single scum was left behind. If someone like Dongdong leans in recklessly, he will definitely not be able to get a favor.

...

Ruan Ning also looked at the boy running towards them quickly with some surprise, he looked familiar. No wonder Ruan Ning couldn't recognize him. In less than a month, Dongdong, who had a cute face, had lost nearly two laps of weight. His face was pale, and his clothes were tattered and darker than before. Quite a few, which shows that this child has suffered a lot.

"Are you... the boy who led the way last time?" Ruan Ning was not sure.

Dongdong's eyes lit up when he saw that his elder brother still recognized him, "It's me, it's me, my name is Dongdong. Brother, do you still need to lead the way? I know all the things sold at the stalls here."

"Well...we have somewhere to go, okay next time. Next time I come to Sanshi, I will ask you to lead the way." Ruan Ning promised with some embarrassment. This time they went directly to Brother Huan's shop in Sanshi. Indeed, No one is needed to lead the way.

For such a half-year-old child with no special powers, one can imagine how hard it is to live in the base. They say that children are the future flowers of the motherland, but now these flowers have to leave the greenhouse early and are exposed to hardship in the difficult apocalypse. Survive.