Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Half exposed

In her sleep, Ruan Ning vaguely felt the palms of her hands getting wet. She opened her eyes drowsily and saw the tiger's upper body resting on the edge of the bed, licking him desperately, purring while licking him.

If Ruan Ning understood dog language or cultivated a relationship with his future dog son, he would have understood when the tiger reminded him: Get up quickly, my dad is coming in! ! !

However, Ruan Ning, who had always loved Lai Chuáng, could not fully wake up at this point, let alone understand the tiger's inarticulate barking. He was accustomed to thinking that the glutton was hungry again. Anyway, he had been in the past two days. The large dog, which was said to be "seriously injured," was fed a few boiled eggs every morning.

In his sleepy eyes, Ruan Ning failed to pay attention to Lin Yuehuan, who was leaning against the door and staring at his exposed collar with a half-smile, eating tofu. He habitually took out three boiled eggs from the space and brought them to the tiger's paw, cracking them. He yawned and said:

"Tiger, peel it yourself, and then let me sleep for a while..."

The tiger was so frightened that he froze for a moment, and then whined vigorously without giving up: "I'm going, my dad is here!" ! We are dead. You love me. Wake up, dear! ! ! !

The tiger no longer dares to look back secretly to see his father's expression. Why should he apply for probation for such a capital crime of stealing food? Xiao Ning, please don't sleep, I'm afraid~

Ruan Ning also felt that something was wrong. Tigers were usually well-behaved, so why were they so noisy today? Thinking about it, I reluctantly opened my hazy sleepy eyes and looked into the room...

Looking around....

see...

Why is he here! ! ! It's over, it's dead! ! The space leaked, what should I do, what should I do, what should I do...

Ruan Ning looked stiffly at Lin Yuehuan at the door, twitching the corner of his mouth and said: "Huan... Good morning, Brother Huan."

Lin Yuehuan smiled at him without changing his expression, and his voice was as gentle as possible: "Good morning, Xiao Ning, it's time to get up. I'll take you out for a walk today." After that, he thoughtfully walked out the door.

One person and one dog looked at each other doubtfully.

"Tell me, your father didn't see it at all, right?" Otherwise, why would he be so calm?

The tiger purred firmly, breaking Ruan Ning's fantasy. How could he not see it? His father had followed him into Xiao Ning's room early in the morning. He wanted to change the route halfway, but his father could unswervingly carry him to the door of his house. He probably wouldn't be able to see the beauty sleeping in the morning. Tu's attitude of never giving up, the way he stared at people without turning his eyes as soon as he came in, could he still see it? !

Lin Yuehuan left Ruan Ning's room, and his eyes finally changed.

He didn't expect to see such an amazing scene so early in the morning. He had never heard of such a thing as dual-type superpowers, and he had never thought about it.

After all, all the superpowers known so far experienced great pain when they awakened, and those who failed to awaken successfully evolved into superpower zombies without exception.

He really couldn't think of any kind of person who could remain unharmed after experiencing the pain of awakening twice. Thinking of his body temperature as high as 40 degrees when he first awakened, and the bone-marrow torture of the past four days and nights, Boss Lin wanted to die at that time. He thought he was a character, and his endurance was absolutely better than Ruan Ning, a good boy who looked like he had never endured hardship. When he thought of Ruan Ning, he had survived two hell-like situations alone. The torture made Boss Lin feel a little distressed.

But having said that, people who can awaken dual powers are definitely blessed. Boss Lin has inherited a lot from his late father, whether it is the appearance of a gentle (hypocritical) gentleman who is always smiling, or the deep superstition in his heart that no matter how many books he reads, he can't hide it.

That's right, Lin Yuehuan is superstitious! This is the glorious tradition of their old Lin family! !

He thought it was God's will. Otherwise, if the whole country was so big, how could he choose to hide his little possessions in Yunhai City in the first place? Why did Zhang Hua meet Ruan Ning? And Ruan Ning happened to awaken the mutant power? Anyway, Lin Yuehuan felt that all this was destined by God. He should have been destined to Ruan Ning, and the fate was quite good!

Take today for example. He had been restless all night and finally couldn't help but want to eat some tofu in the name of looking for a dog. Look at Xiao Ning wearing this little pajamas, rolling over and rubbing his eyes to satisfy his craving. It's best if the pajamas are still buttoned. If you can release those two more by yourself, what will be the result?

Not only did he see Bai Shengsheng's small collarbone, but he also discovered such a big secret on the spot. Now that Ruan Ning had hidden it for so long, he still discovered it, which meant that only he, Lin Yuehuan, could protect him and help him keep the secret. , then Ruan Ning would not think about leaving anyway.

Thinking that the worries of many days were so easily resolved, Boss Lin felt so comfortable...

Ruan Ning was not in such a good mood. He dressed and washed uneasily. He made up his mind that no matter what Lin Yuehuan asked, he would refuse to admit it. If he couldn't hide it any more, he would lie and claim that he had dual powers. He definitely couldn't do it anyway. Let people know what's special about the space.

Ruan Ning is very aware of how attractive space is to others. He does not want to test the endurance of others, nor does he want to arouse the greed of any powerful person. At this point, the best solution is probably to reach a consensus with Lin Yuehuan.

He opened the door anxiously, and as expected, the man was waiting outside.

"Brother Huan..."

"What, you're ready, let's go?"

"Eh? Well, okay, let's go."

Ruan Ning didn't expect that Lin Yuehuan didn't mention what happened just now, shouldn't he? Or is the space power simply the most common power, and it's so rare that it's so rare?

If Gu Tao listened to his idea, he would definitely cry to death. Space powers are not good at all! Except for the smiling tiger surnamed Lin who has Zhang Hua under his command, he has not been able to find anyone with the space system despite asking such a high price.

Lin Yuehuan knew that Ruan Ning must be thinking about something now, so he was not in a hurry. When Ruan Ning took the initiative to confess to him, it would be a good opportunity for him to completely retain Ruan Ning.

The two of them walked out of the gate one after another, and Boss Lin's car was parked in the yard. Lin Yuehuan took the lead in opening the passenger door, motioning for Ruan Ning to get in first, then bent down to help him fasten his seat belt, and then turned around and got into the driver's seat.

"Let's go to the trading hall first and see what clothes and shoes are suitable for you." In fact, he, Boss Lin, controls the trading hall, so there is no need to go there, but Boss Lin is willing, and it would be great to buy things together. Got closer. (~o~)

Ruan Ning hesitated for a long time, and finally made up his mind and said: "Brother Huan, no need, I have all the clothes." There are a lot of them in the space.

Lin Yuehuan raised his eyebrows slightly and didn't ask him any more questions. He just smiled wider and said, "Okay, will I take you to the market?"

Ruan Ning breathed a sigh of relief and nodded obediently. He is indeed very curious about the retail market.

While driving, Lin Yuehuan introduced Ruan Ning to various situations in the base in a gentle and detailed manner. Ruan Ning also listened attentively and carefully. He just didn't know much about the base, and that's why he did the stupid thing of looking for a house without an identity card.

The two of them talked and listened, and both of them tacitly agreed not to mention what happened just now. Ruan Ning basically confessed the matter of space in a vague way, and Lin Yuehuan didn't make too many statements. It was considered as a tacit agreement to keep it a secret for him. Both of them expressed their feelings towards Very satisfied with the current solution.