Chapter 9

On the outskirts of Yunhai City, Zhang Hua led Tiger into Yufenling, leaving several of his men who came with him to look out at the mountain pass.

After waiting for about half an hour, Zhao Rong, who was driving, seemed to say inadvertently:

"Brother Qian, what do you think Brother Zhang did in such a small hilltop without even letting us know?"

Qian Zhiqiang glanced at him and replied with a half-smile: "I heard that Brother Huan put a batch of supplies here before the end of the world."

Zhao Rong's eyes flashed, and his honest face was full of curiosity: "Supplies? There must be a lot of them! I don't know what they are?"

Qian Zhiqiang replied nonchalantly: "Who knows." After that, he closed his eyes and rested himself.

When Zhao Rong saw this, he didn't dare to ask anymore, and just said, "Well, I'll go out for convenience." Then he got out of the car as if nothing had happened and headed towards the bushes at the foot of the mountain.

Qian Zhiqiang suddenly opened his eyes and gave Gao Qiang, who had been silent in the back seat, a hug. Gao Qiang nodded, took out a black candy bar similar to a mobile phone, and pressed the yellow button on it. Yes, the small light on the candy bar flashed twice silently.

Even if all signals are interrupted after the end of the world, they will always have to find a way to contact them.

At this moment, Zhang Hua also led Tiger to the destination of his trip. In front of him was a two-story villa. It was not large in area, but it was very delicately built.

Zhang Hua scanned his iris at the door and identified the finger veins. Just as he was about to enter the password on the pop-up control panel, the contact device he carried vibrated. Zhang Hua quickly took it out, took a look, pressed a button, and then He kicked back into his pocket and quickly entered a complex password on the panel. Two seconds later, the door opened with a click.

"Huh~" He let out a long breath and led the impatient tiger into the villa.

According to the system settings of the door, if the door cannot be opened within three minutes, the door cannot be opened again. How can it be done if it cannot be opened? This hilltop contains most of their wealth!

The decoration in the villa was not very luxurious, but it was elegant and warm. However, Zhang Hua couldn't care less and led the tiger towards an inconspicuous corner...

Four hours later, one person and one dog returned to the car. Zhao Rong diligently handed over a bottle of mineral water and said with some pride: "Brother Hua is lucky to have returned to the base this time. Kuang Lei and his grandchildren must be in bad luck." !"

Zhang Hua took the water, glanced at him lightly and said, "Who knows." Then he said nothing.

The tiger raised his head and smacked his lips at him, his sharp canine teeth dazzlingly white. Zhao Rong felt a chill behind him, and there was a faint cold sweat on his forehead.

Zhang Hua stroked the tiger's neck hair comfortingly. It was not the time to touch him yet. He would wait until he returned to the base...

"Drive to the city."

Zhao Rong responded and quickly started the car and drove towards the city. Today he was vaguely aware that he had asked too many questions, but when he thought of the old man's promise to him, Zhao Rong couldn't help but a trace of pride flashed in his eyes.

Ruan Ning wiped his sweat, waved his hand to collect the last batch of saplings, and disappeared from the agricultural supplies wholesale station.

The space is very different from before. The outside of the creek has long been no longer shrouded in white mist, leaving only large tracts of fertile land. Fruit trees, tall or short, are growing here and there, and some of them have just sprouted green buds. , some have already been fruitful.

Ruan Ning didn't pick them either. Since the space change, the fruits on the trees no longer fall off or rot on their own.

Outside the orchard, there is his newly cultivated vegetable field. Not far away, there are several large fences covering an area of ​​nearly 100 square meters each. One contains dozens of large white pigs, the other contains a circle of sheep, and there is also a fenced area. In the open space above, there are hundreds of chickens roaming freely.

Ruan Ning found these at a breeding farm in the suburbs recently. Fortunately, there were no animal mutations, so he took them in together.

Further away, there are rows of neat shelves and piles of supplies.

Although Ruan Ning's superpower is strange, it can only last for one morning at most. In the afternoon and evening, he hides in the space to organize things and do some farm work.

There are two changes in space that surprise Ruan Ning: First, Wang Lingquan. Now he mainly relies on labor to work. Although he has found some agricultural machinery, most of them are useless without diesel, and he doesn't know how to use it!

But no matter how tired he is, as long as he takes a dip in the spring water, he will feel relaxed within a moment. Now he takes a dip every day.

The second is that he found that the growth cycle of space crops has generally been shortened. The vegetables are not obvious, but they ripen a few days faster than usual, but the fruit trees are scary. He has seen pears that were blooming yesterday and bearing small green fruits today. 

Ruan Ning couldn't figure out what caused the change in space, but this undoubtedly increased his bargaining chip to survive in the end of the world. He planned to plant some corn and beans in two days. Anyway, there was no harm in having more food.

But it was gasoline, where should he find it? Ruan Ning was worried. He couldn't get to the base without gasoline!