Chapter 98

When Old Man Fang saw Lin Yuehuan agreeing happily, he probably didn't know about the islanders' experiment, so he was relieved of his secret guarding since the other party asked for the land in Beisheng District. He smiled and said a few jokes to the two juniors, and then left first under the protection of the superpower who had been silently protecting him.

"Tsk!" After seeing them leave, Lin Yuehuan sneered disdainfully, "The people in their capital are really sick. Don't they say they reject people with superpowers? Nowadays, we don't have to rely on others to protect us. Look, this old guy is in that I can't hold the position for a few more years."

Ruan Ning silently pinched the yellow beads on her bracelet and said with disdain: "Just now you were kissing her like a father-in-law. You will be like this as soon as she leaves. Be careful if she comes back and hear you again."

Lin Yuehuan took his wife's little wrist and said with a playful smile: "That's just a face-to-face kiss. Both of us are wary of each other. Who doesn't know who is who? Don't worry, that old guy has become a jīng in cultivation. Now there are two bases Cooperate, even if he hears it, he will pretend not to hear it, and he will still be affectionate and affectionate to us next time we meet. Look, this old guy is quite generous this time, giving away all the bracelets he has worn for decades You." Looking at Ruan Ning's white wrists, which were made even more crystal clear and moist by the light yellow orbs, Lin Yuehuan grinned, "My wife looks good wearing it, a thousand times better than the old fox's jīnqián."

"Who is your wife? Don't scream. This is someone else's house."

"What nonsense are you shouting? I have never called you my wife, my dear, in my life."

"I told you not to scream, shut up!" Ruan Ning was so angry at his shamelessness that her crystal-white cheeks turned slightly red, dazzlingly beautiful under the light.

Lin Yuehuan swallowed his saliva and coaxed: "Okay, baby, I'm not angry anymore. I promise not to scream outside. Let's go home and scream again."

Ruan Ning was particularly dissatisfied with his taking advantage of the situation. Just as he was about to say something, he heard a strange female voice coming from behind him.

"Captain Lin and Mr. Ruan have such a good relationship. It is the luckiest thing to find a true love with you in the last days. Even Yu Qing can't help but envy you two."

Ruan Ning turned around after hearing the sound and saw an intellectual beauty about thirty-five or six years old standing at the door of the house with a gentle and friendly smile. Song Nina followed her behind her with no special expression on her face, as if she was a complete stranger to the people in the house.

Lin Yuehuan put on his signature smile again, "Miss Yu is about to take over the power of the Yu family. After tomorrow's birthday party, you will be the most powerful woman in the Y City base. This is truly the envy of countless people. "

Not only was Yu Qing not very proud after hearing this, she was silent for a moment, and then said a little sadly: "If my father hadn't been so cruel, and Liu Meijuan and her son were so close to wanting my life at any time, why would I have joined forces? Outsiders are coming to usurp our family property. Captain Lin, please stop using bad words to me. After tomorrow, everyone in the Yu family will probably hate me to the core."

Lin Yuehuan persuaded her with a gentle and inexplicable tone, "Miss Yu, this is too bad. With your father's ability, how long can you keep the Y City base? Besides, everyone in the Yu family will have to rely on your breathing skills in the future. Life, who dares to hate you? Think about who made your mother angry to death, and then think about your current situation. A legitimate daughter is despised by her father and is not even as good as an illegitimate daughter. Your illegitimate brother Are you really willing to act like the master of the Yu family with his mistress and mother?"