Chapter 76

As Ruan Ning walked along, many Lang Yan team members who passed by said hello to him in a friendly manner. During the time he opened the store, he had contact with many of them. The superpowers in the group also have a very good impression of this beautiful little boss who has great supernatural powers, can get all kinds of rare goods, and has a very good temper.

As we approached the villa area, the road gradually became deserted. After all, most of the team members still have to live in dormitories or apartments. Only the team leader and a few captains can live in the villa area. Of course, high-level superpowers also have such treatment.

As soon as there was no one on the road, Ruan Ning became a little distracted. He was thinking about what happened this morning. Lin Yuehuan said that they wanted to be together, and he nodded. Then the atmosphere between the two began to feel a little strange. Although they were still getting along like that, Ruan Ning always felt that the man was looking at him a little bit more. Ruan Ning couldn't explain exactly what it was, but it just made him feel uneasy and a little sweet.

Will we really be together like this from now on? Ruan Ning didn't know why he nodded inadvertently in the morning, but now that he thought about it, he didn't regret it. Maybe he had already nodded unknowingly? As the man said before, sooner or later.

"Ah," the consequence of wandering while walking is that you will bump into someone if you are not careful, "I'm sorry, I didn't see the road clearly. Girl, are you okay?"

Ruan Ning apologized and reached out to help up the girl who was wrapped in a thick coat and sitting on the ground with her head lowered. Unexpectedly, as soon as her fingertips touched the person's arm, a familiar breath made Ruan Ning stretch out her hand. De's hand froze.

Yes, it's those people, yes, this person had the same feeling as Xiaoxiang and the crawling sisters did! Ruan Ning was very impressed by this kind of aura. It was not full of rotten death aura like zombies, nor was it full of life like a living person. It looked more like...

"The living dead, right? We are like the living dead." The girl lowered her head and a low, hoarse voice escaped from her pale lips.

Ruan Ning's eyes widened in surprise. She, how did she know what she was thinking, a superpower? Can you read minds?

The girl chuckled twice more, "You are so cute. You know in your heart that I am not alive anymore and you still don't want to admit it. No wonder that Xiaoxiang is so persistent with you. She is like this. She doesn't want to admit anything and always stubbornly thinks that she is Still alive."

"You know Xiaoxiang, who are you?" Ruan Ning was not too scared at this time. He did not feel too much power in the girl. Her abilities were about the same as Xiaoxiang at that time, both were level three. Besides, this person should be from the auxiliary system. Ruan Ning thought that even if there was a fight, he would be able to fight.

The girl looked up, her appearance was unexpectedly beautiful, but her pale and almost livid complexion made her look different from a normal person. Her pupils were white, but she looked at people with bright eyes, "I don't know her, I just occasionally I just heard the master mention it. She is a poor person who can't always recognize the reality. I heard that she wanted to turn you into a companion at that time? Hehe, you are like this and you still want to harm others. It would not be a pity to die. So I don't think too much about you and her, you are...very good."

When Song Nina said this, she lowered her eyes with some regret. If she had been as lucky as that Dongdong to meet such a good person, even if she just reached out to help her, maybe she wouldn't be like this now.