Chapter 6

Now that the space has changed so much, Ruan Ning definitely can't just plant two trees and grow some vegetables to be self-sufficient like before. He has to make use of such a large area.

He doesn't plan to make any money from here. There is such a mysterious space. If he doesn't keep a low profile, he is just waiting to be sliced ​​up by the institute.

"Anyway, it will be good to grow vegetables in the future and get some food to raise a few chickens or something." Ruan Ning muttered in a low voice while busy raising seedlings for the fruit trees.

Apples and peaches were the first to be planted in the space. He had tried to grow them once after they had produced fruit, and he had managed to get a lot of small fruit seedlings out of nowhere.

It is not difficult to raise seedlings. As long as you choose healthy and plump seeds and follow the steps in the seedling raising book, it will probably be done. This time, the lychees, bayberries, loquats, and pears in the space were ripe all of a sudden. He wanted to plant more fruit trees so that he could make jam if he couldn't eat them.

Anyway, Ruan Ning has long discovered that things cannot easily change in quality if placed in space. In fact, how did Ruan Ning know that no matter how good the old farmer is when raising seedlings, he cannot guarantee a 100% emergence rate, let alone his three-legged cat skills.

Later, when Ruan Ning gradually discovered the strangeness of space, he suddenly realized that it was not his talent for agriculture but that space had clearly opened a big cheat for him.

These are all things for later. At this moment, Ruan Ning is happily finishing the fruit trees and vegetables. He also plans to go out and buy some agricultural machinery and grow a small piece of food by himself. It is not safe to buy it from outside now, so it is better to grow it yourself and eat with peace of mind.

He thought beautifully, but he didn't know that Yunhai City had already become an empty city inhabited by zombies.

As soon as Ruan Ningfu came out of the space, a rotten smell hit his face. His expression changed and his heart skipped a beat. Was your home robbed? !

I saw that his bedroom door was wide open, his bedroom and cabinets had been rummaged through, and things were strewn all over the floor. His notebook was neatly placed on the desk, but the cookie box next to him was missing. It shouldn't be...

Ruan Ning ran out of the bedroom nervously and full of doubts. The living room was also turned into a mess, but nothing valuable was lost. The kitchen was even more exaggerated. There were no rice, noodles, oil, salt, and leftover vegetables in the refrigerator. The only half bucket of water left on the water dispenser was carried away.

Is this thief hungry? But where does the rancid smell come from... Wait! !

After sniffing carefully, the rancid smell was obviously mixed with a trace of blood, there was a dead person! !

Just when he was in shock and doubt, "Bang! Bump!..." A violent banging on the door sounded.

Ruan Ning swallowed, quietly came to the door, looked out through the peephole on the door, and couldn't help but take a breath.

"Ha!" What are those monsters outside the door! !

The zombies who had been hungry for a long time suddenly smelled the smell of fresh flesh and blood, and they all became excited. They were salivating and slammed hard on the security door of Room 307 without focus. Some of them used too much force to throw out the internal organs in the half-open abdominal cavity. They were all unconscious, and the zombies bumped tirelessly, their sharp nails making a harsh creaking sound on the security door.

Ruan Ning covered her mouth and tried to hold back the pain of vomiting. The security door would not last long before it was broken. What should I do? What should he do!

He quickly ran to the window of the living room. The zombies who were dragging aimlessly on the path in front of the building paused. Then they excitedly raised their rotting necks, and their unfocused eyes with constricted pupils looked directly at 307's. window.

Oops! They can smell it! !

Ruan Ning didn't want to think about how the city suddenly became like this at the moment. He only knew that the banging outside the door was getting louder and louder. What should he do! I can't let them smell me anymore! !

Thinking of this, a layer of light blue water film suddenly formed around Ruan Ning, covering him tightly like a transparent cover. The banging on the door stopped suddenly, and the zombies downstairs Suddenly they couldn't smell the food, so they lowered their heads and continued dragging.

At this time, the bell in the living room rang steadily seven times, and a broadcast came from the window: "Survivors of Yunhai City, please pay attention! Please pay attention!..."

Ruan Ning narrowly escaped death and broke out in a cold sweat. He suddenly heard the news that the end of the world had come. He was unable to digest it and subconsciously returned to the space...