Chapter 71

Not long after Zhao Tinghe waited downstairs, he saw the young man walking down with the boy who had already put on thick new clothes.

"Mr. Zhao, I've been waiting for a long time."

How dare Zhao Tinghe ask the young man to be polite to him? He hurriedly said with a smile: "No, no, this is not a long wait. Mr. Ruan, you are welcome. If you have anything to do, just ask me. As long as I, Zhao, can do it, I will never do it." Two words."

Ruan Ning also smiled, thinking that this was what he was waiting for, but he didn't say what he wanted him to do. Instead, he patted Dongdong's head and said, "How do you think this kid is doing?"

Zhao Tinghe secretly took a look at the child standing timidly next to Ruan Ning. He didn't understand what he meant. He didn't look like a person with powers, he was just an ordinary child. But from Mr. Ruan's tone, he seemed to like this kid.

"Yes, he looks smart." Since he likes me very much, it's natural to say good things to him.

Ruan Ning smiled with satisfaction, "Just look smart. What I'm asking you to do this time is related to this child."

"You want to..." Zhao Tinghe understood a little bit.

"Yes, I want to find something for this kid to do in the group. I understand that Dongdong is not a superpower. Of course, my requirements are not high. I will not embarrass Mr. Zhao and force him to be placed in a superpower team. "

The boy standing next to Ruan Ning couldn't help but widen his eyes in surprise when he heard that his elder brother was going to arrange him into the Langyan Superpower Group. Then he nervously grabbed the hem of Ruan Ning's clothes and looked at Zhao Tinghe uneasily. Ning patted his little hand to signal not to worry.

In fact, it is not impossible to get Dongdong into a team and let him go on missions with the superpowers to collect points. With the friendship between Ruan Ning and several captains, it is not impossible. At least for the third team, Brother Zhang Hua She would definitely help him without hesitation, and Lin Yuehuan would not speak out against it just because of this matter. But for a kid like Dongdong, who has neither special powers nor is he particularly strong, is it really a good thing to force him into the team? What will the other team members think?

Ruan Ning thought that there was no way to watch Dongdong often so that he would not be bullied. Since this was the case, it was better to arrange him into the group to do things that children could do. There were ordinary people in the group, especially the logistics managed by the fourth captain. The Ministry is a place with the most ordinary people, which is why Ruan Ning came to Zhao Tinghe. Zhao Tinghe is the most capable person under the fourth captain, and he can basically make the final decision in arranging ordinary people to join the group to work.

Sure enough, Zhao Tinghe did not disappoint him, "No problem, why do you need to go out of your way to say something like this? Next time, just send someone to the branch to tell me, and I promise to get it done for you. You see, the canteen in our regiment is in short supply recently. Man, should I arrange for this child to go there?"

Ruan Ning felt quite satisfied. The master chef in the cafeteria had a good relationship with him, so he could be entrusted with taking care of him. Moreover, the cafeteria was a well-oiled place. Dongdong was so thin, he might gain weight if he went there, so he nodded immediately. "The canteen is very good. I just hope that the child can have a place to live and have enough food and clothing. As for what happens in the future, he has to make his own way."

"Yes, this kid seems to be a motivated person, and he is destined to be promising in the future." Zhao Tinghe responded repeatedly. He helped Ruan Ning this time. Apart from anything else, just looking at the relationship between their captain, It's hard to overstate the benefits here.