Chapter 13

Z City Base Kuang Lei Headquarters

The leader, Gu Tao, is 30 years old. His burly figure and strong muscles make him look manly.

Before the end of the world, Gu Tao was a playboy. He would do anything because his family was rich and powerful. I thought that this would be it for the rest of my life. It was quite beautiful to be a second-generation ancestor and live and die in drunken dreams every day. Unexpectedly, he would awaken the thunder power when the end of the world came. With the support of his cousin Guze in the capital, he was soon in the capital. The Z city base has gained a certain amount of power.

Now Gu Tao is so arrogant in the base, almost no one dares to offend him, except...except the smiling tiger named Lin!

Thinking of the few pieces of land he only had in his hands, and thinking of Lin Yuehuan who wished he had occupied half of the base, Gu Tao gritted his teeth bitterly. Sooner or later, he would stop that hypocrite from being arrogant again! ! ! Just as he was thinking about it, his confidant Shi Cheng came in worriedly.

"Brother Tao, Zhao Rong sent a message saying that Zhang Hua took people to Yunhai City to pick up a batch of supplies."

"What?!" Gu Tao angrily kicked over the coffee table in front of him. He knew that Lin Yuehuan's men had left the base, but he didn't expect that he had hidden a batch of supplies in Yunhai City. It had been so long since the end of the world. That batch of supplies is definitely not food, it would be...

"What did he say or not?" Gu Tao had a bad feeling when he thought of what Lin Yuehuan was doing before his last days.

"I heard...it's something that can make us look good."

nice? What else could make him look good? ! It must be a weapon! Lin Yuehuan wanted to attack him, but if he couldn't, he had to find his cousin. Gu Ze had so many superpowers under his command, and they were the only two left in the Gu family. His cousin would not sit idly by and watch!

"Go and send a telegram to City H, just say..."

Shi Cheng went down in response, and his honest and heroic face smiled casually at the corner of the corridor, showing a hint of elegance.

At this moment, Lin Yuehuan, who was hated by Gu Tao, was carelessly wiping the gun he carried with him in the study.

Lin Yuehuan is a nostalgic person. He has brought this M92 with him since he was a child. Even though he now has super powers and doesn't need a gun as much, he will still carry it with him.

If there were people who knew him well at this time, they would have understood that Boss Lin was thinking about something, or a good thing!

Indeed, Lin Yuehuan has been in a good mood recently. He got the things from Yunhai City, and Gu Tao took the bait again as expected. But what made him most happy was the news Zhang Hua sent back. The water element mutation was level two, which was really exciting.

Boss Lin himself was originally from the Thunder system, just one level higher than Gu Tao. This was why Gu Tao was so jealous of him.

The levels between superpowers are like a chasm. Even if there is a one-level gap, the strength will be several times worse. It just so happens that Boss Lin is one of the only fourth-level superpowers in China. He can't even think about it. 

But except for his close confidants, no one knew that he was a mutant thunder type. He himself thought that he was the only one with mutant powers. What should I say? It feels a bit like being at a high place.

Now that another water mutation has appeared in Yunhai City, Boss Lin's mood is complicated. He is a little disappointed that he is not the only one, but also a little hopeful. It seems that after walking alone among millions of people for a long time, he suddenly found someone of the same kind. Anyway, no matter what No matter what, he must accept the person. The mutation system is different from ordinary powers. He must not let him fall into the hands of others!

Later, Lin Yuehuan felt countless times that his decision at that time was so wise! He would not regret it if such a good wife fell into the hands of others!