Chapter 83

Lin Yuehuan really didn't like this man sitting in his living room with a friendly smile. In fact, if it wasn't for Ruan Ning's safety, Lin Yuehuan would have wanted to kill the guy in front of him with a thunderbolt.

The man obviously also saw that the person in power in Z city base had been restraining his desire to fight with him. He probably knew that he was no match for the person in power. The man didn't say anything more and went straight to the point: "I will do this this time. I came here to make a deal with Mr. Ruan."

"Trade?" Lin Yuehuan raised his eyebrows in disbelief, "What's the trade? You want to exchange the source of the virus for your people?"

"No, no," the man waved his hand, "those people fall into Mr. Lin's hands, and they are naturally at your disposal. I want to exchange the source of the virus for something else."

Lin Yuehuan didn't pay attention to him, but turned to Ruan Ning, who was frowning next to him, and said, "Baby, have you seen that he can even abandon his subordinates who fall into the hands of others? Such people are really scumbags." ."

Ruan Ning also believed this. He knew that many of the people arrested in the base recently were sent by the man opposite. At first, he didn't understand why he kept transporting people to the base in waves, even if most of them were Even if he is caught, he will not stop. Gradually, Ruan Ning realized that this man was clearly threatening Brother Huan. He wanted to tell them that he had a way to transport people to the base without anyone noticing. Even if most of these people were captured, they would still be there. There are also some who are lurking and waiting for the opportunity to take action. Those who were caught were naturally regarded as abandoned by the man, and those who finally lurked became a bargaining chip between him and Ruan Ning. After all, no one wants to have a group of enemies with evil intentions lurking around them.

Ruan Ning figured it out, and became even less fond of this man. He, who was always good-tempered, turned out to be cold-faced from beginning to end, obviously not wanting to see him.

However, the man was obviously very thick-skinned and didn't care about the other party's reaction. He calmly took out a small velvet bag from his pocket, opened the bag and poured out a transparent crystal the size of a peanut and placed it on the coffee table. He said to Ruan Ning: "This is a meeting gift from me to you, Mr. Ruan, and it can be regarded as an apology for what happened before. To be honest, when I learned that you absorbed the energy from the virus source unscathed, I really felt sorry for you. You feel happy."

"Are you happy for yourself too?" Ruan Ning replied lightly.

"Yes," the man did not hide the joy in his eyes, "If anyone can save me now, it is you, Mr. Ruan. Of course, in order to show sincerity, I will ask the men in the base to evacuate immediately , and promise they'll never come back. Just know that even if your partner hunts you down multiple times, something will slip through."

The first two sentences are okay, but the latter ones are obviously threatening. To say such a stupid thing in front of a man that he can't completely eliminate danger for his partner is simply a slap in the face. Lin Yuehuan was slapped in the face, and he sneered at the other party in a panic, obviously telling him that he had remembered the grudge.

Ruan Ning patted his hand and told him not to argue with that person, but instead asked him, "So what do you want me to help you with?"

The man's eyes were filled with joy, "You agreed?"

"Let's talk about it first." Ruan Ning did not respond directly to him.

The man was silent for a moment, then suddenly rolled up his coat sleeves, revealing a large piece of pale and strange arm. The surface skin of the arm was intact and normal, but the light cyan blood vessels floating on it and the liquid that seemed to be flowing under the skin were still there. Ruan Ning's eyes showed surprise. Is this still a human being?