Chapter 78

Ruan Ning said nothing more, but pulled Lin Yuehuan's hand and motioned to him, "Come with me."

Lin Yuehuan took the opportunity to hold his wife's tender hand and squeezed it twice with satisfaction. He completely ignored the owner of the hand and glared at him to signal him to be more honest.

Ruan Ning glared at the old gangster beside him and didn't bother to think about it anymore. His main task now was to make this person believe that he wanted the source of the virus not for promotion, but for the spiritual spring water in the space that was getting more and more heaven-defying.

He led Lin Yuehuan to the spiritual spring filled with rǔ white water vapor, pointed at the spring water with his chin, "Take off your clothes quickly."

Lin Yuehuan's eyes widened in surprise. What was his wife saying? Was she hinting at him? In fact, Ruan Ning's words "I want" yesterday had already made Lin Yuehuan unbearable. However, since teaching the disobedient naughty child was the first priority, Lin Yuehuan had the courage to control his crooked thoughts at that time. Anyway, my wife is still young, so just bear with it.

But it's different now. His Xiao Ning asked him to take off his clothes! ! ! Ouch! When did my wife become so enthusiastic? !

Without saying a word, Lin Yuehuan stood by the pool and neatly stripped himself naked. He was so fast that Ruan Ning didn't react for a moment, so he took off his clothes now? Do you want it to be so fast? It's just a bath, is it necessary to be so impatient?

Yes! Lin Yuehuan said that he just couldn't wait! !

Lin Yuehuan wore a gentle face, but his body was shameless. He faced Ruan Ning openly and showed off, "Baby, do you have a good figure?" It's very big there and can completely satisfy you.

Ruan Ning said that he was completely overwhelmed by his shamelessness. He blushed and hurriedly moved his eyes away from where they shouldn't be looking. He cursed in his heart why this man was so shameless. Then he hurriedly removed himself from the cupboard next to Lingquan Pool. He dug out a set of bath supplies and threw them on Lin Yuehuan, "What are you thinking about? Go in and take a bath."

Lin Yuehuan reached out to catch what his wife handed over, and licked his lips regretfully, "It's just a bath."

"Otherwise there is nothing else, go in and take a dip!" Ruan Ning still didn't understand the meaning of the man's words at this moment, even his neck and ears were covered with a layer of blush, and he didn't know whether it was from embarrassment or anger.

"Baby, don't you want to go swimming with me? But it's so boring to go swimming alone." Lin Yuehuan still didn't want to let him go, even if he couldn't get enough of Doudou Head Office.

So boring! Ruan Ning turned around and didn't want to look at the man standing beside the pool. He said randomly, "Go and soak quickly. You are not allowed to come up within an hour. I will pick up the eggs." After that, he hurried away.

Lin Yuehuan smiled and watched Ruan Ning walk out hand and foot, and shook his head, "What are you afraid of? I am not willing to force you. I will wait until you are willing..."

Ruan Ning turned her back to the man and did not stop, but her ears became even redder.

Lin Yuehuan watched his wife go away with a smile, turned around and entered the rǔ white spring water behind him without any hesitation. He had no doubt that the white spring water, which looked unusual at first glance, would harm him.

"Hiss~" As soon as I entered the spring water, a similar feeling to the previous two baths immediately came over me. It was more intense stimulation than the previous two times. The impurities in my veins seemed to be washed away by the spring water all at once. Likewise, a large amount of spiritual energy rushed into Lin Yuehuan's pores impatiently, and his veins were filled with sharp pain due to the unbearable energy. No matter how hard Lin Yuehuan endured, he couldn't help but groan.