Chapter 26

"Yeah! Rabbit!"

Liu Peng sold out all his other items early, leaving only the most valuable rabbit, but no one cared about it, which made him very depressed.

He just thought that this thing was rare, but he didn't expect that not everyone could afford it.

Why don't you have a high-level superpower? How can ordinary people afford five kilograms of white flour? How about lowering the price?

Looking at the half-grown rabbit shivering in the cage, Liu Peng was about to grit his teeth and give him two kilograms of white flour, when he heard a clear and crisp exclamation in his ears. The sound was not like the big rabbit written in the book. When a small pearl falls on a jade plate, it sounds pleasant to the ears!

Liu Peng looked around and saw a gentle and handsome man affectionately hugging a very beautiful young man standing not far away. He was so good-looking when he was a young man. His face was small but rosy, and he could tell that he had never suffered anything. .

When he saw the young man's big watery eyes staring at the rabbit on his stall without blinking, and his red and plump lips slightly opened in surprise, when he saw the man holding him again, he looked like a man who had no worries about eating and drinking, Liu Peng felt in his heart The big man behind the scenes is here.

"You two are looking for rabbits. All you need is five pounds of white flour and the cage will be taken away with you."

Five pounds is that much? Ruan Ning was a little hesitant. He had no shortage of food. He had plundered almost all the food in Yunhai City. Others fled with light and easy-to-carry items, and few even carried bags of rice and noodles with them, so that there were bags of rice. The white noodles were piled up into a small mountain in his space.

But that can't be wasted! That rabbit is so small and cannot be eaten. There are no rabbits in his space, but he would like to raise a few. But if the front legs are bought and the back legs are put into the space, will Brother Huan interfere? I don't know if the spaces of other superpowers can be

Can hold living things...

Lin Yuehuan watched the little guy frowning and changing his face with both fondness and amusement. Was he reluctant to let go? I really can't help but be loved!

He, Boss Lin, has so many little lovers, none of whom are worth spending money on, and none of them want to save money for him. Although he really doesn't care about this, what should he do if he suddenly wants to kiss the little guy? Well...it's better to get it quickly, he can't hold it anymore!

"Be good, do it if you like it." After Lin Yuehuan finished speaking, without waiting for Ruan Ning to object, he took out a pack of painkillers from his bag and threw them to Liu Peng, whose eyes were shining.

Liu Peng quickly took it, and with a smile on his face, he handed the rabbit with the cage and the rabbit to Ruan Ning, who had not yet reacted. He was still muttering in his heart: This is too pampering. Such a half-grown rabbit with only a few ounces of meat is willing to take the whole plate. He came in exchange for painkillers. He took this medicine and it was enough to exchange for more than five kilograms of white flour.

Liu Peng secretly glanced at the smiling and slightly red face of the young man as he thanked the man, and secretly swallowed in his heart.

Tsk! He is really stunning. When he becomes a high-level superpower, will he be able to...

"We are not selling this rabbit!"

Ruan Ning was lowering his head to observe how to deal with the little rabbit's empty image, when he heard a slightly familiar female voice from behind.