27

"Ouch~oooh~"

The big black-haired dog lay down majestically at the door of the kitchen, with its head in and butt out. The entrance was blocked tightly, and its father was so angry that he wanted to slap it.

Lin Yuehuan lingered at the door of the kitchen for a while, but could not drive away his persistent dog son to take a look at his sweetheart, so he had to go back to the study to deal with the affairs of the group before dinner.

They kissed her anyway, and he had no intention of hiding his feelings anymore. There was no point in Ruan Ning hiding from him. Where else could he hide under the same roof?

"have they gone?"

"Woof!"

"Huh~ just go away, the tiger will come over and give you something delicious to eat."

"Ouch~woof!"

Ruan Ning was feeling dizzy along the way, her mind constantly replaying the soft kiss that just fell on her cheek. Is it a way for elders to express their love for younger generations? Absolutely!

Ruan Ning has always regarded Lin Yuehuan as his elder brother. Lin Yuehuan is more than ten years older than him, mature and stable, and agreed to help him keep the secret of the space. Although he used tricks on him at first, it is undeniable that after Ruan Ning came to the base So far, Lin Yuehuan has always taken good care of him, making Ruan Ning unconsciously dependent on him, who had just experienced the pain of bereavement and was overwhelmed by the sudden apocalypse.

But Lin Yuehuan just kissed him, which made Ruan Ning feel flustered and confused. He seemed to understand something vaguely, but he didn't want to admit it, so he had to hide in the kitchen under the pretext of preparing lunch as soon as he got off the car.

Fortunately, the tiger seems to have understood his escape, and has been guarding the kitchen door to prevent his father from entering. The tiger is so afraid of his father that he can withstand the pressure and not move away. He is definitely a loyal dog, okay, and must be rewarded well!

In the past, in order to hide it from others, Ruan Ning would try his best to secretly prepare some light snacks for Tiger in the room, such as boiled eggs, canned sausages, etc. Now that everything has been exposed, he is too lazy to "keep a low profile" anymore. ".

There are a lot of fruits and vegetables in the space, but not much meat and vegetables. There are quite a lot of sheep and pigs in the fence. The key is that he doesn't know how to kill, and he doesn't dare to kill. Expect a man who has studied for more than ten years to It is basically unrealistic for a good student to become "ferocious" as soon as the apocalypse comes, sharpening his knives to fight against pigs and sheep.

Anyway, the only living things he dared to touch at the moment were the large and small male and female chickens in the chicken pen, as well as the scraps of preserved meat collected here and there.

Yunhai City is located in M ​​Province in the southeastern part of China. M Province is a famous salt-producing province. It faces the ocean to the east. The terrain is low and flat, and the atmosphere is heavy in river valleys. Food is prone to spoilage. Therefore, cities in M ​​Province and even surrounding villages of all sizes have had the habit of preserving meat with preserved meat for generations. Later, even though preservation technology continued to develop and fresh meat was readily available in the market, the tradition of preserved meat was still regarded as a hometown tradition. The flavor has been preserved for generations.

Cured meat is to soak fish, meat, etc. in salt, and then dry it and hang it with a rope. The cured meat products are crispier and chewier than fresh meat. It is said that the longer the cured meat is left to dry, the more fragrant it will be, so most people in Yunhai City will hang some in a cool place at home to eat during the New Year.