Chapter 17

Ruan Ning followed Tang Chengbin's guidance and came to the house transaction area in the transaction hall of the base early in the morning.

The transaction hall is located in a government building before the end of the world. As soon as you enter, you will see a hall full of display screens. Various tasks issued by the base or private individuals are scrolling on the display screens. There are many people with special abilities early in the morning. Asked at the front desk to pick up the task.

The second floor of the transaction hall is filled with various transaction offices. Ruan Ning followed the house number and quickly found the transaction office. The transaction office was very deserted at the moment. There was only a female staff member in her twenties who was bored and tidying up the model of the house.

"I'm sorry, can I find a house here?" Ruan Ning knocked on the door politely and asked.

Upon hearing this, the sales lady turned around excitedly and said, "Okay, okay, sir, what are you looking for?" Rent or buy? "

No one has come to see the house in the base for a long time, and the sales lady immediately became extremely enthusiastic when she saw a customer.

"Well... buy it."

The sales lady's eyes lit up. She might get a lot of points commission for buying her, and then she actively introduced: "Sir, we have..."

...

"Sorry sir, we can't handle the procedures for you without an ID tag."

The sales lady at the housing exchange was also very depressed. Yesterday, she heard from her colleagues at the registration office that the third captain had brought back a beauty who had not been registered. Boss Lin went to pick her up in person. It seemed like she was the one.

It's a pity that after she introduced them, the beautiful young man in front of her was also happy and happily booked a one-bedroom and one-living house. She didn't expect that when she asked for an identity card, he was stunned and said No ID tag.

Buying a cheap house without an ID card? Don't you know that the points are all in the identity card? Dear! The sales lady was absolutely furious.

"Then where should I go to get the ID card?" Ruan Ning asked a little confused, the ID card? Points, no one told him.

The receptionist hesitated for a moment, thinking that the boy was picked up by Boss Lin personally, so she couldn't afford to offend him, so she told him: "Go to the base entrance to register and you will get the corresponding ID tag. You can then pass the ID tag." The points recorded here can be traded later."

Register? Ruan Ning was even more confused, but he turned around and went out happily. Anyway, he registered first.

The receptionist was also a little confused, muttering to herself that this person didn't seem to know anything. She should stop talking about bad things, right?

Ruan Ning was thinking as he walked out, why didn't anyone let him register? Forget it, I'd better handle my own affairs, and I can't bother Brother Huan and the others all the time... The result of his absent-mindedness was that he bumped into someone as soon as he left the door of the trading hall.

"Ah! I'm sorry!!" I rubbed my nose, tears welled up in my eyes (+﹏+)~

Gu Tao stared at the little beauty who bumped into him, squinting his eyes evilly. She was so beautiful, and her little face was so tender that it could make you squirt.

He had just been eyeing this little beauty at the door, and sent his men to follow her. He had been waiting at the door, thinking about how to get her, but he didn't expect her to fall into a trap, so of course he wouldn't be polite.