Chapter 85

If the grocery store located in the retail market was originally just an ordinary store that could always get some rare goods, now it clearly shows that it is connected to the lang flame superpower group. First, the new superpowers who came to Lang Yan after the New Year worked as shop assistants here. Then, after Lang Yan announced the purchase of large quantities of jewelry and jade in the base, grocery stores also began to allow gems to be used as payment instead of points.

This is very gratifying to some ordinary people in the base who were once wealthy. When they fled, most of them took the valuable jewelry at home with them. After the apocalypse, they thought that those things that were no longer valuable could not even be exchanged for a steamed bun. , I didn't expect that not only would there be a special exchange window in the base, but even the grocery store, which was known for selling scarce goods at high prices, would allow gems to be used to pay bills. Whether it is crystal, diamond, jade or other types of gemstones, they can be used to purchase corresponding products of equal value. However, the value of those jewelry is no longer based on the price before the end of the world. It can be whatever it is worth. It's up to the female shopkeeper to take care of it.

Speaking of which, the new female chef surnamed Xie has really vicious eyes. At first, when some people saw that the young boss with a profound background and strong strength in the store had been away for a long time, they brought some fake and shoddy jewelry in front of her. Come to exchange something. But who would have thought that the newly recruited female clerk, who looks soft and frail and looks like an ordinary person at first sight, has really sharp eyes. Not only can she tell the authenticity of something at a glance, but she can also always give a suitable price based on the quality. Due to the price, even the two psychics who were in charge of the store were impressed by her. Gradually, no one regarded her as an ordinary clerk anymore and called her "Master".

Xie Yumei held the color filter in her hand and carefully observed the sapphire ring in her hand. The oval-cut ring surface showed a dark blue color, which looked dazzling under the refraction of light. After a long time, Xie Yumei exhaled, stretched her sore and stiff neck, and handed the ring in her hand to the man beside her, "It's top grade, give it a try."

After hearing this, the owner of the ring was filled with surprise and thanked him excitedly, "Thank you, Master Xie. Thank you so much." You must know that although the grocery store is very strict about the jewelry it collects, once the items are stolen by the female master in front of you, If it is recognized and even rated as high quality, it will be valuable.

The man next to Xie Yumei was also a clerk specially selected and arranged by the fourth captain. Not only was he a superpower, he was also good at business. He took the ring and carefully placed it in a secret compartment on the counter before telling the owner of the ring. Say, "Want to change something?"

...

In the evening, after the clerk Xie Yumei tidied up the shop together, she saw a man poking his head at the door. He immediately smiled and said, "Sister Xie, your husband is here. I will close the shop. You can go home first."

"Thank you." Xie Yumei also gave him a friendly smile, said hello and went out first.

Liu Peng, who was waiting at the door of the store, saw her coming out and hurriedly greeted her, "Xiaomei, let's go home."

Xie Yumei smiled tenderly at the man, fully interpreting the joy and happiness of a little woman who was taken home by her beloved husband. Only she knew in her heart how much she hated the man in front of her for destroying her after the end of the world. , a hypocritical man who indirectly killed his own child.

Liu Peng took Xie Yumei back home and asked casually, "Isn't Mr. Ruan in the store today?" His kindness would be in vain if the owner was not here.

Xie Yumei sneered in her heart, but on her face she seemed completely unaware of the man's thoughts and said, "Mr. Ruan hasn't been to the store for a long time. Now Xiao Wu and I are the ones looking after the store every day."