Chapter 63

Lin Yuehuan took Ruan Ning's bamboo basket and put it on the table, touched the child's soft hair, and picked off a small leaf with water vapor from his shoulder, "What are you doing, huh? It's still sticky on your body. With all these leaves, he is really a sloppy little guy. -_-!(◎◎)"

After hearing this, Ruan Ning quickly checked the clothes on his clothes and found that there were a lot of lychee leaves secretly stuck on them. He immediately blushed and started picking them off. He was so old and was called a sloppy guy, and his face was really a bit embarrassing. .

Seeing the man looking at her with a half-smile but not a smile, Ruan Ning laughed twice and tried to divert his attention, "Brother Huan, eating lychees is so sweet."

Lin Yuehuan raised his eyebrows, and turned his attention to the small blue fresh lychee as he wished, "Oh? It does look good, but I don't know if it is really as sweet as you said."

Some of them were still picky. Ruan Ning glared at the man with dissatisfaction in his heart, and a smile appeared on his face, "It's guaranteed to be sweet, Brother Huan, do you want to try it?" Eat it quickly, I don't believe that even eating can't stop you. Mouth.

Lin Yuehuan pretended not to notice the cute appearance of the little guy who was full of anger but had to smile. He reached out and picked up a lychee and said shamelessly: "Then Xiao Ning, feed brother."

"Eat it if you like." Ruan Ning finally couldn't help it anymore, glared at Lin Yuehuan, and went downstairs with a small basket in his arms. He had to go back to make dinner, so he had no time to get tired of this dead gangster.

Lin Yuehuan peeled off the shell helplessly, and the crystal juicy pulp filled the entrance with a sweet fragrance, which was very similar to the taste of his Xiaoning. It was sweet, fragrant and not cloying. Unfortunately, his little wife seemed to be getting more and more temperamental. The older I am, the better I was when I first came here. I was as timid as a little rabbit and would never refuse anyone. How can I be like now, with my cross-brows and cold eyebrows all day long? Seductive. (Crazy uncle, you've had enough -_-|||)

Liu Peng returned to the courtyard he shared with others in a good mood. Before he entered the door, he heard sharp taunts and curses coming from the courtyard.

"If I were you, I would have packed up and gone out. What are you doing here if your children are gone? Do you have to wait for someone to attack you?" The woman's mean tone made Liu Peng frown.

However, the target of ridicule is obviously not someone to be trifled with, "Li Yurui, what qualifications do you have to say this? My child is gone and I still rely on your 'care'? You are a murderer, you must die a good death!"

"Xie Yumei, don't be proud, so what if I did it? Ah Peng didn't say anything as usual. I think he's tired of you a long time ago. If you leave now, he won't drive you away later. "Li Yurui was a little guilty at first, but when she thought that after Xie Yumei's miscarriage, Liu Peng continued to collect supplies or go to the market to set up stalls every day, she felt confident again. Since Liu Peng didn't care about this woman at all, then She simply drove her away and saved a lot of food for herself.

Xie Yumei was obviously hit in a sore spot. Even though she was forced by Liu Peng after the end of the world, even though she hated this man in her heart, when she knew that she had a little life conceived with this man in her belly, she also thought about this. Let's just live like this for the rest of our lives, live well with him, and raise this child together.

But...when she thought of the child in her belly that had disappeared because of the woman in front of her, and when she thought of the fear and powerlessness she felt as her flesh and blood slowly passed away in her body, Xie Yumei swore that she would avenge her poor child and let her The woman in front of her did not deserve a good death, and she was tortured day by day in hell for the life she had killed by her own hands.