Chapter 61

"Lidong, how are things going?" Qin Baichuan asked hurriedly when his son came back.

"Dad, stop talking. That old bastard Zhang Hong is really unreliable." Qin Lidong drank some water and cursed angrily. When he thought of what he had just seen in Guangyuan District, he felt itchy with hatred.

Qin Baichuan's face didn't look too good either, so he steeled himself and asked, "What do you mean? Is he really hooking up with Lang Yan's people?"

"Humph, it's more than just hooking up," Qin Lidong sneered, "Dad, you don't know, that bastard Zhang Hong took people to Langyan early in the morning, and is now walking around Guangyuan District with that Tang Chengbin."

"What are they doing there? That's our Baichuan territory!" Qin Baichuan became anxious when he heard this. Who doesn't know that Guangyuan District is Qin Baichuan's biggest reliance in negotiating with the government.

"Dad, we can't wait any longer. That Zhang Hong has betrayed his trust. He just made an agreement with us, and in the blink of an eye he's leaning on Lang Yan. He's been bullied right to the doorstep." Qin Lidong took the opportunity to persuade him. From the beginning, he was not happy that his father was secretly planning this matter with the government. In his opinion, it would be great to be a local emperor in Z City with peace of mind. Since Gu Tao was finished, their Baichuan Superpower Group was the only big group in the base. Who wouldn't respect Qin Lidong when he goes out now? It feels much stronger than being a young master in a private enterprise. He still had to get a government agency to control him, but unfortunately his father seemed determined to make things difficult for Lang Yan.

"You don't understand. Although Zhang Hong is just a wallflower, behind him..." Qin Baichuan hesitated for a moment, then saw that there was no one around and said, "Son, you don't know, this provisional government is not an empty shell. There are a lot of them behind them." Qin Baichuan made a salute gesture.

Qin Lidong's expression changed, "Dad, you mean..."

"Yes, there is absolutely no lie in this matter. Don't worry, Zhang Hong will never let Lang Yan touch us. At present, our base has only the power of Baichuan to compete with Lang Yan. Zhang Hong has been an official all his life, so he is certainly not stupid. Without us, they will be under the control of the langyan if they enter the base again."

"Dad, what do you mean, Zhang Hong didn't intend to turn his back on them?" Qin Lidong didn't understand. He didn't turn his back on him, but he was still so close to Lang Yan's people, as if he wanted to join forces to deal with them.

Qin Baichuan thought for a while and said firmly: "It's probably because my price was too high last time and people were not happy with it. Zhang Hong is warning us, it's okay. Invite him over tonight and I'll talk to him. If he doesn't want to be controlled by Lang Yan in the future, he will never dare to touch us now!"

"Okay, I'll invite someone tonight." Qin Lidong had never experienced anything like this, so he could only choose to believe his father.

"Remember to have a good attitude." Qin Baichuan reminded him worriedly, thinking of the character of his son's second ancestor.

"I know." Qin Lidong didn't take it seriously. He was the eldest son of the Baichuan Superpower Group and the future leader. Being able to invite people in person was enough to give him face. Who would dare to pick him? That's too disrespectful.

...

Before the end of the world, Guangyuan District was a veritable downtown area and the seat of the city government. It has convenient transportation and is surrounded by various administrative agencies, cultural activity areas and two universities. In the end of the world, this means that the entire Guangyuan District has several major elements including offices, accommodation, training ground, and communication, making it the preferred location for various supernatural groups.