Chapter 91

After arranging for the twenty or so people from Lang Yan and respectfully bidding farewell to Lin Yuehuan, Yu Xiangfeng led a group of staff members out of the villa.

At this time, an official next to him couldn't help but said, "Master Yu, why are you so polite to them? Captain Langyan didn't say a word from the beginning to the end. He obviously looks down on us. We are also level 4 superpowers. What are you afraid of him doing?" The official said with indignation, as if he had been greatly insulted.

Yu Xiangfeng glanced at the person indifferently, and said without a trace of anger in his tone: "Even because the other party is the person in charge of the Z City base, I must be polite to them."

The man was particularly angry after hearing this, "Young Master Yu is also the future heir of our Y City base, so why belittle yourself. Besides, that Lang Yan is a guest, and you are the master. How can a guest make trouble for the master?" These words were a bit serious. , at least on the surface, the Langyan people had a good chat with the officials of Y City. Both sides were polite to each other along the way, and no one said anything to show off. As for Lin Yuehuan, who said nothing and didn't talk to anyone from beginning to end, he was doing the right thing if he thought about it carefully. He is the actual person in charge of one of the top three major bases in China, and he is also a level 4 peak superpower user, so it is only natural that Yu De should come to pick him up personally. If such a person goes out of his way to chat with a future heir to the base who is only ranked first, then he has lost his identity.

Yu Xiangfeng understood this, and although he felt a little unwilling to do so, he did not dare to make a mistake in front of the man whose special powers obviously wanted to force him a lot. The accompanying Y City officials are all talented people, and naturally they all understand the situation well. But this official was the only one who did not say anything but him. Is this because he really doesn't understand, or is it intentional?

On the way, Yu Xiangfeng dismissed a group of officials and continued walking home. At this time, his subordinates who had been silent around him couldn't hold it in anymore, "Young Master Yu, look at that man..."

Yu Xiangfeng sneered, "Who else but Lin Chaoqun, that idiot's man, can dare to make any instigation in front of me without knowing the importance of it?" In the entire Y City base, besides Lin Chaoqun, who else can look forward to their relationship with the Yu family? Lin Yuehuan fell out? It's a pity that anyone who is not a fool would not offend the leader of a base for the sake of a subordinate. Naturally, he, Yu Xiangfeng, is not a fool either. Moreover, this face cannot be forgiven. Y is just rising, but it does not have the confidence to compete with a large base like Z City. This time I specially invited someone here just to show my good will and discuss how to jointly fight against the capital base. After all, for every civilian base, large bases like those in the capital holding the banner of the country and orthodoxy are very threatening.

Yu Xiangfeng was sure that Lin Chaoqun must have instigated what happened today, and he didn't take it too seriously. After all, that kind of trash couldn't be found, so it would be over if the official was dealt with. But the men around him obviously don't think so. Above Young Master Yu, there is an eldest sister who stares covetously and hates him. Even the future heir to the glorious Yu family is not the legitimate son of the head of the Yu family at all. On the contrary, he is a true illegitimate child. And Miss Yu of the Yu family, who was suppressed by Yu Xiangfeng and his biological mother, was the one who should have been the most qualified to inherit everything of the Yu family.

But just thinking about it, these people would never dare to say it. In addition to his appearance and personality, Young Master Yu also resembles the head of the family, that is, he is headstrong and extremely conceited. What he believes cannot be refuted by others, so why should they bring trouble to themselves?