Chapter 32

After dinner, Zhang Hua wisely left first. Ruan Ning packed the dishes and chopsticks anxiously, trying to delay as much time as possible.

Now he was in a state of confusion. On the one hand, he felt that he was going to move in with someone just a few days after she said she liked him. How embarrassing it was. On the other hand, he thought that he had never liked men before. If he really agreed to be with Lin Yuehuan, If they are together, then the Ruan family will not have to give up the heir, but if Brother Huan really gets along with him, won't he also have to give up the heir?

Thinking about it like this, he felt shy again. Everyone wanted to marry him, but he... did he like men?

After thinking about it for a while, Ruan Ning became more and more upset. Even Lin Yuehuan sat at the dinner table and looked at him with a faint smile for a long time without realizing it.

Lin Yuehuan watched in amusement as the little guy's expression changed several times. He was worried for a while and shy for a while. His little face wrinkled up. Tsk! It looks so good even when wrinkled.

Ruan Ning is really good-looking, with a slim waist and long legs, a well-proportioned body without being too thin, and an eye-catching appearance.

His facial features are not the neutral and feminine beauty of today's little boys, but closer to the kind of elegant young master in ancient times who is more elegant and less sedulous, like a painter's delicate ink painting.

But Ruan Ning was supposed to be a noble, elegant and handsome young man painted with clear brushes and ink. However, because Ruan Ning himself had been soft-tempered and shy since he was a child, his eyes that should have been calm, gentle and aloof always looked like mist. Looking at Wang Biquan, the pure love and shame in her heart are clearly visible.

According to Lin Yuehuan's standards in the past, there are many noble families like Ruan Ning who are considered to be the best, with outstanding scenery and aloof temperament. They look pleasing to the eye, but in fact they are full of scheming tricks. Living with such people is tiring. People like Lin Yuehuan and others are tired. This kind of person usually doesn't like that kind of young master.

On the other hand, a beauty like Ruan Ning, who looks extremely noble and beautiful on the outside, but is pure and transparent on the inside, is the most attractive.

Ruan Ning has a pure nature and does not like to argue with others, and his temper is naturally a bit soft. It is usually difficult for such a person to survive in the apocalypse. In addition, he possesses powers that are coveted by everyone. In the end of the world, which is full of dangers, it is simply Like a lamb to the slaughter.

Fortunately, he met Zhang Hua and others in Yunhai City, and his life was smooth along the way. As soon as he entered the base, he was taken under the wing of Lin Yuehuan, the actual leader of the base. It cannot be said that his life was not good.

However, this had to wait a long time until Ruan Ning, his lover and partners experienced all kinds of things in the end of the world, and finally understood that he was so lucky back then. ,

Now what Ruan Ning is thinking about is how to delay time. It is really a test for him to sleep with a man who is interested in him.

Boss Lin, who had been waiting to take advantage in the evening, could not tolerate his delay: "Xiao Ning packs up his things. Someone will do this tomorrow morning."

Ruan Ning shook his head and went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. He tried his best to do all the housework that could be done easily...

In the evening, Ruan Ning packed some of his personal clothes, took a deep breath and finally knocked on Lin Yuehuan's bedroom door.