Chapter 75

Lin Yuehuan kept his promise and early the next morning he coaxed and dragged Ruan Ning up, who was trying to stay in bed. After washing, he dragged him to Lang Yan's training ground.

It's only six o'clock in the morning, and there are already many team members running on the training ground, and some people are training on various facilities. Superpower training is actually very simple. It is just a process of constantly consuming all your superpowers and then restoring them. A small number of superpower users will also choose to constantly take on tasks and kill zombies to train themselves. However, this is risky.

Because as the days of the end of the world approach, zombies are also constantly upgrading as superpowers advance. Nowadays, level two zombies are not uncommon, but level two superpowers are still a minority among the entire group of superpowers. The skin and bones of Level 2 zombies are extremely hard, and bullets cannot penetrate the head. At the same time, their speed has also increased. Once the superpower user chooses to train their powers by accepting tasks, they will encounter Level 2 zombies when their powers are exhausted. There is absolutely no possibility of escape for zombies.

This was the first time for Ruan Ning to see so many superpowers training at the same time. The earth superpowers continued to output energy, and a large number of earth spikes and earth walls quickly emerged from the ground. Some people even waved their hands directly on the hard ground. It turns into a quicksand swamp; where fire-type superpowers train, fireballs and rockets fly around. The higher the level of the superpower, the lighter the color of the flames. Like the light blue fireball Guze used to catch Ruan Ning's water arrow last time, the superpower It is absolutely impossible to use it if it is less than level 3; wind power users are surrounded by sand and dust, and metal power users control nails, knives, arrows and other sharp weapons to continuously attack the standing wooden boards, steel plates, and wood. Powers such as the water system and the water system are considered to be weak so far, and it can be seen that the users of this type of power are working hard to train...

Ruan Ning was so excited by the grand training scene in front of him, "Brother Huan, am I going to join them too? Am I training with the ice superpowers over there?" The ice arrows of the ice superpowers seemed to Ruan Ning The principle is similar to his water arrow.

Lin Yuehuan shook his head with a smile, "No, mutant powers have their own training methods. You practice in my brother's training room. I will personally guide you later, but now..." He rubbed Ruan Ning's hair maliciously. , "Do preparatory activities first. For your first training, just run twenty laps."

Twenty...ten...circles? ! Ruan Ning looked at the standard four-hundred-meter circle of the playground and suddenly felt his eyes darken. As a weak student in high school, even physical education classes were occupied by teachers for various reasons to give lectures and do questions. Even after awakening his powers, All physical qualities have improved, but Ruan Ning still feels that the 8,000 meters is simply an impossible task.

"Brother Huan, can't you run ten laps first?" He looked at the man pitifully, trying to apply for a commutation of his sentence.

Lin Yuehuan gently helped the child adjust his collar, "Don't be afraid, I will run with you. Let's take it slow and not be in a hurry. No matter what, we will improve our physical fitness first." In the past, Lin Yuehuan would not have asked Ruan Ning to run so hard all at once. , you must know that people who do not run regularly are likely to cause damage to their muscles and respiratory system if they exercise vigorously all at once, but people with special abilities are different. After awakening the superpowers, with each promotion, the muscles, bones and various body organs of the superpowers will be strengthened, and they can even be further developed after deliberate training, and the eight thousand meters is very important to Ruan Ning. For those with level three superpowers, it can be completely digested.