Chapter 46

Wu Xin, who had smartly maintained zero presence along the way, couldn't help but feel happy when he saw Zhang Hua winking at him. He hurriedly swallowed the food in his mouth and asked the woman pretending to be casual.

The woman's little finger hidden behind the bowl trembled slightly, and then she stared at Wu Xin with dull eyes and said, "My sister and I are both natives of Qu County. We were employed as workers in the second workshop of Nancheng Pharmaceutical Factory three years ago. In September, many people in the factory suddenly turned into man-eating monsters, biting everyone they saw."

As the woman spoke, it seemed as if she was remembering the days that frightened her, and her dry shoulders kept shaking.

"Continue." Wu Xin was unmoved. This was the case everywhere in the last days, and his poor sympathy had long been worn away.

"Then," the woman swallowed, "two people with superpowers awakened among the workers in the factory. Because those monsters were slow and not difficult to deal with, and there was a lot of food stored in the canteen, everyone decided Stay here for the time being. Originally, those two people led everyone to organize manpower to patrol around every day. Once they found monsters nearby, they worked together to deal with them, and everything was fine."

"Later," the woman suddenly raised her voice and said with some excitement: "Then people began to disappear suddenly. Some were in the dormitory, some were on patrol, and suddenly no one could be found, without leaving even a trace of blood."

Everyone was a little silent when they heard this. There was not even a trace of blood. It was definitely not a zombie or a mutant. These things are very direct. If they encounter fresh flesh and blood, they will basically eat it on the spot. There is no reason to drag people away and consume it slowly.

"Is there someone else living in this factory?" Wu Xin continued to ask. In this case, the possibility of human error is even greater.

"No, no, no, everyone in the factory gathered together except those who turned into monsters. There were originally more than 200 of us, but in less than a week, nearly half of them disappeared one after another. Everyone felt very scared. , I feel that maybe I will disappear next." The woman suddenly showed a strange smile to everyone.

"You probably don't know that this factory is haunted. There was an explosion in the second workshop before. More than 20 people died at that time, and not even the bodies were left. Do you think it's strange? Not even the bones were found. Later, some people privately spread that the explosion was not an accident but man-made. They all died unjustly, and their ghosts lingered in the factory. After more and more people disappeared inexplicably, everyone began to say that those people The evil spirit is at work."

Qian Zhiqiang shivered because of her sinister smile. He usually believed this the most. There couldn't really be a ghost in this house, right?

Wu Xin was not afraid at all. As a staunch materialist and a good young man, he firmly felt that the ghosts and ghosts in this woman's mouth were all lies.

The woman seemed to have noticed his disdain and continued to say in a low voice: "Don't believe it. No matter how careful everyone was, people continued to disappear. Even the two people with super powers disappeared at the same time in one night. . In the end, there were only about thirty of us left, and we all gathered in the cafeteria hall with fear, not daring to be alone. But that night, my sister suddenly had a stomachache, so I had to bravely accompany her to the toilet."

At this point, the woman's eyes widened unwillingly, and she said sharply: "I clearly saw her enter the toilet cubicle with my own eyes, but then she just disappeared. It must be Xiaoxiang, it must be her, she is dead Not willing to give in, I arrested my sister and took her to accompany her. My sister was supposed to be on duty on the day of the explosion. That day was my father's birthday, so she switched shifts with Xiaoxiang. She must have done it, and she came to take revenge!!"