Chapter 84

However, regardless of whether the end of the world is a natural disaster or an epidemic, the only thing that survivors can do is to try to survive in the end of the world and live better and better.

The content of the transaction that Winston said next clearly made Ruan Ning tempted.

"The energy source is extremely hard. People in the laboratory tried many methods but could not crush it. In the end, they could only use the most primitive soaking method to extract the energy. Later, many of us mutant experimental subjects were lucky enough to escape the cleaning. It relies on soaking liquid to improve superpowers. However, the energy absorbed through this soaking liquid is less than one ten millionth of that contained in the virus source. Unfortunately, the virus source in Laboratory No. 3 is Before the end of the world, he and the laboratory director Wang Aihua disappeared together, so the mutants in the laboratory can only rely on devouring their own kind to improve their abilities." When Winston said this, he gloated at Ruan Ning and smiled: "Fortunately, I was with you that day. Only after you did you realize that that idiot Wang Aihua actually wanted to inject the virus source into his body to gain superpowers. But no wonder, he had not personally experienced the pain of absorbing the soaking liquid. Of course, he did not know that once the entire virus source enters the body, it will hurt. It hurts him to death."

"You were following me that day?" Ruan Ning was startled by Winston's words and broke into a cold sweat. There was someone behind him that day? Why didn't he feel anything?

Winston laughed proudly, "Of course you won't feel it. The five years I suffered in the laboratory were not in vain. The powers I awakened are similar to your little black bird, and I wanted to fuck you at the time. Two levels, but now..." Winston smacked his lips regretfully, "Now I'm only one level higher than you, but who cares, I just want to become a normal person again. When the virus energy in my body is enough, As long as you are not unlucky enough to suddenly mutate into a zombie, you can evolve like a normal person with superpowers, at least the body will be the same. So we are working together. I know several other laboratories that have virus sources, and we will find it together, so that Not only can I get a liquid with enough virus content, but you can also get benefits, right?"

Ruan Ning raised his eyebrows and said bluntly: "I just gave you a bottle of original solution. You can go find the source of the virus yourself to dissolve and absorb it. Why do you need to bring me with you? Or do you have other purposes? "

"Oh, you are such a clever guy." Winston exaggeratedly squeezed his blue eyes and said regretfully: "But unfortunately, the huge energy contained in the source of the virus cannot be dissolved by this bottle of less than one hundred milliliters of original solution. Yes, you still have more stock solutions, don't you? I will help you constantly look for virus sources to 'upgrade' them, but the condition is that you need to regularly provide me with a portion of the stock solution with sufficient virus content, but don't worry, I don't need too much many."

Ruan Ning didn't believe it, "Besides, this is your only request? No matter how you think about it, I am taking advantage of you."

"Of course it's more than that. In addition, I mainly want to make some deals with your partner. You must know that finding the source of the virus requires a strong ruler to back it up. It's not enough for you and me and my half-finished subordinates. " Winston said, looking at Lin Yuehuan who was listening to the whole transaction process between his wife and others with a smile, and said sincerely: "I think it is better for the two of us to discuss more things."

Ruan Ning was depressed. It turned out that people were going to Lin Yuehuan to make deals, so he could only provide some spiritual springs, so it was useless (┬_┬)