28

After the meal, Lin Yuehuan stopped Ruan Ning from cleaning up the dishes.

"Just leave it, someone will come and clean it up later."

There are many ordinary people in the regiment hired to cook and clean. Lin Yuehuan doesn't like to go out. He basically lets a few captains take charge of matters in the base. The regiment's canteen sends special personnel to deliver meals to the regiment leaders every day. clean up.

After hearing this, Ruan Ning silently put down the bowl and chopsticks. After thinking for a long time, he finally asked what he was holding back: "Brother Huan, you, why did you leave me in the group in the first place."

Was it because of his superpower or something else, like that kiss...

When he thought that it was because of this face that he received Lin Yuehuan's considerate care, Ruan Ning's heart felt like a big stone was weighing on him, so heavy that he couldn't breathe.

Lin Yuehuan felt relieved after hearing this. He was originally worried that Ruan Ning would not ask, so he just asked. Only by asking could he explain the situation clearly.

Lin Yuehuan thought about it for a moment, then spoke in a gentle tone: "Xiao Ning, I do like you. I have liked you since the first time I saw you. I want you to follow me."

Ruan Ning's heart skipped a beat, and she felt even more uncomfortable. Sure enough... When he thought that powerful people since ancient times liked to have a male to spoil him, he was so angry and afraid that it made his eyes red.

When Lin Yuehuan looked like he was about to cry, he secretly thought it was bad, he had teased him, and hurriedly explained:

"Silly boy, where are you thinking? I tried every possible means to get you to stay in the first place. It's really because your powers are so special."

"You're lying. I heard from Brother Zhang Hua that water powers are the most useless!" Ruan Ning retorted hoarsely.

Zhang Hua, that big mouth, wait until everything is over before dealing with him. Lin Yuehuan cursed in his heart, but continued to coax calmly on his face:

"He did that on purpose. The water power is really weak. It has no attack power and cannot produce much pure water. But Xiao Ning, think about it, do you really have no attack power? That day in the training room, a ten centimeter thick steel plate They were all pierced by your water arrows. Gu Tao is a level 3 lightning power user and a famous master in the base. You still have the power to hit him. Do you really feel that your power is really that weak? Use it?"

"Well, why did Brother Zhang Hua say that on purpose?" On their way to the base, Zhang Hua vividly explained to Ruan Ning the powers of various types of superpowers, among which water type superpowers are famous. Weak jī.

Lin Yuehuan pretended to sigh and let out a worried sigh: "It's all my fault. Zhang Hua said that because of my instructions. Currently, there are no aggressive water power users like you in the base. On the one hand, I am eager to seek talents, and on the other hand, In order to protect you, Xiaoning, please think carefully. Gu Tao is actually in full swing in the base now. Even I am hiding at home to avoid its sharp edges. You are so powerful and you are simple and beautiful. I am really afraid that you will be beaten as soon as you enter the base. Gu Tao robbed me, it would be better not to let you know how powerful you are from the beginning, and secretly hide you in the group to avoid being remembered."

Upon hearing Gu Tao, the anger in Ruan Ning's heart immediately shifted. Who is Gu Tao? Definitely a bad guy! He covers the sky with only one hand in the base. If he really doesn't understand anything and rashly shows off his attack power when the register is a superpower, he might really fall into Gu Tao's hands. Even last time in public Yes, he would dare to do that to himself, if it weren't for Brother Huan...