Chapter 59

Despite all the reluctance, Zhang Hua followed Shi Cheng to Qin Baichuan's villa in the evening.

"Welcome, rare guest. Captain Zhang and Captain Shi, please come in, please!" Qin Baichuan, who was personally greeting the guests outside the door, welcomed Zhang Hua and Shi Cheng in with a smile on his face.

"Captain Qin is in such a good mood, why would he think of a treat out of the blue?" Shi Cheng smiled and greeted him.

"Hey, Mr. Qin has been looking for an opportunity to entertain you all for a long time, but there has never been a suitable time. Why don't we take advantage of the fact that several distinguished guests from the capital government are here. When I add it up, it just so happens that we can talk to each other in the base. Please come and gather together to discuss important matters."

Qin Baichuan deliberately emphasized the pronunciation of the word "government" and observed Zhang and Shi without any trace. Seeing that they had normal expressions and turned a deaf ear to the government and the capital, they secretly thought that something was wrong. Why weren't they angry?

"Oh? From H City Base? That's strange. Our leader didn't even know there were people coming over there. I really don't know what the people at the registration office do for food. What do you think, Captain Qin?" Shi Cheng said casually. On the first floor of the villa, people were coming and going. He glanced at the bustling hall and said calmly to Qin Baichuan beside him.

"This, this... Hi! There are so many people checking in and out of our base every day. Maybe the comrades at the registration office ignored it when they were busy," Qin Baichuan nervously wiped the non-existent cold sweat on his forehead, seeing that several people in the capital heard this Dongjing came over and said quickly: "Come here, let me introduce you two. These are the staff of our capital's provisional government, Director Zhang, Deputy Director Liu, Secretary Wang..."

"These two are Captain Zhang and Captain Shi of our Langyan Superpower Team."

The middle-aged man who was said to be Director Zhang was the first to extend his hand and said enthusiastically: "Hello, hello, you two really seem to be talented people."

"It's really not easy for Director Zhang to treat others so kindly as the director of the provisional government." Shi Cheng followed his words with a smile on his face.

Director Zhang was overjoyed when he heard this, and thought to himself that it seems that this Langyan superpower group is not as incompetent as Qin Baichuan said, thinking about it, the smile on his face became a little brighter,

"I have heard Captain Qin mention it a long time ago that the Langyan Superpower Group in our base is not only extraordinary in strength, but also has a special sense of civic responsibility. You see, in terms of maintaining national unity and social public order, Captain Lin has led you to do a great job Very good. The higher-ups have learned about the situation at our base and decided to commend everyone headed by Captain Lin at the appropriate time."

Shi Cheng also held his hand with excitement on his face, "Thank you for your understanding. Our team leader must be very pleased after hearing this. I think when the apocalypse suddenly came, everyone failed to react in time, and our z municipal government's People died, they ran away, and when they came to their senses, no one could take care of things. So our captain had to shoulder the burden of the base. Now that the government has sent people, we can live in peace and stability. It's been a long time."

Director Zhang also didn't expect that Lang Yan's superpower group would be so easy to talk to. As soon as he mentioned the topic, he picked it up with interest. It was not like what Qin Baichuan said. Lang Yan wanted to be the earth emperor. It seemed that he wanted to be the earth emperor. It's not Lin Yuehuan, but Qin Baichuan.