Chapter 69

At eight o'clock in the evening, steaming hot pot is placed on the dining table, symbolizing a prosperous new year. Freshly cut mutton slices, pork belly, fried meatballs, pork belly, blood tofu from the cafeteria, and various vermicelli vegetables were placed all over the table, and the fat dumplings with thin skin and large fillings were already cooked. , a few people sat around the table eating and chatting, and while chatting they talked about the continuous snowfall in recent days.

"If you ask me, it's been snowing for almost three days and it hasn't stopped. There will be more things to do at the base after the New Year." Di Liang said, picking up the cooked meat slices, dipping them in the sauce and stuffing them into his mouth, and he immediately stood up. Thumbs up, "Yeah! This mutton is so tender."

After hearing this, Ruan Ning also smiled and added half a plate of mutton into the pot, and promised generously, "There is enough mutton today. You can eat as much as you want." A whole lamb should be enough for you.

Di Liang continued to stretch out his chopsticks to pick up the meat slices with a smile, and continued the topic just now, "If the snow doesn't stop, some small bases nearby may not be able to hold on."

Lin Yuehuan put a meatball into Ruan Ning's bowl and told him to eat it quickly. Seeing that the child ate it obediently, he came back to his senses and said calmly: "Those small bases are not in the way, there are not many people in total, but the capital and Y City "Recently, the people from the military region have already made up their mind to us." Those people from the provisional government were just testing the waters, and the old guys gave up temporarily because they saw that the base had a strong attitude. If Zhang Hong and the others were allowed to go back last time, they would I'm afraid it's not the people from the provisional government who will be stationed in the base, but a large number of troops from City H.

"Those old foxes haven't figured out what's going on in their dens yet, so they want to reach out." Zhang Hua snorted mockingly, purring and picking up vegetables in his mouth.

Shi Cheng, who was sitting next to him, moved to the side with disdain, "If you splash soup all over me, you can't eat slower." Look at Hou Yu, his eating appearance is very elegant, and he has the demeanor of the old housekeeper Hou.

Hou Yu is really good at eating. He first slowly picked up a thin piece of mutton, lightly rinsed it twice in the boiling soup pot, then evenly dipped it in the dipping sauce on the plate, and took it to his mouth calmly, and also He had to chew it carefully for several times before swallowing it, and then picked up the next piece of mutton in a cycle. His meticulous and almost pious movements made people feel that he was not rinsing the mutton.

Several elders glanced at the fresh and tender mutton slices with some bloodshot eyes on the plate, and Comrade Hou Yu, who was staring at the meat slices piously, shuddered together and stopped looking at him. By the way, Hou Yu has been having trouble lately. After returning from Qu County, he took over the work of the execution hall. Thinking of the miserable situation of the Kuang Lei members who were imprisoned in the punishment hall, several captains pressed the button and felt a little surge. stomach, and decided to talk about the next topic.

"By the way, this Y City..." Tang Chengbin glanced at the boss who was focusing on filling Ruan Ning's bowl with meat and vegetables, and said hesitantly: "I heard that people on the island next to Y City have begun to move to the base."

Lin Yuehuan's face remained unchanged and he continued to help his little wife to get fans. He obviously knew about this matter and was completely unmoved by it.

Tang Chengbin breathed a sigh of relief. As long as the boss was not angry, he could eat and drink with peace of mind. How many times can he eat such a good mutton soup pot in the apocalypse? Xiao Ning said, "You can eat whatever you want tonight. As a man in his prime, two or three kilograms of mutton is nothing."