Chapter 30

The Z city base has been quite quiet recently. Even the two superpower groups, Lang Yan and Kuang Lei, which were most prone to conflicts in the past, have quieted down. The two group leaders have not shown up all day long.

Fortunately, Lin Yuehuan didn't like to show up anyway. He stayed in his house every day. Gu Tao was a bit strange. He usually liked to wander around the base with a few men and bully men. There is absolutely no pressure to do it like being a domineering girl. ╮(╯▽╰)╭

Gu Tao has been really depressed at home recently. Although Lin Yuehuan usually suppresses him, he doesn't like to go out. When he goes out to show off his power, he has never suffered any problems. Except for Ruan Ning, even if he was beaten by that hypocrite Lin Yuehuan, Gu Tao Tao didn't give up at all, and even

He did not hesitate to use the chess piece that was buried deep in the flames, and finally found out his name and general information.

Gu Tao couldn't sit still at home when he thought of Ruan Ning's deliciously beautiful appearance. A few days ago, the people from Gu Ze somehow found out about this and offered him a plan to kidnap Ruan Ning. Gu Tao was a little excited at that time, but was stopped by Shi Cheng. What did he say?

The people in Guze cannot be trusted.

What is not trustworthy? It was just that those people from the capital a few days ago had lost face to Shi Cheng, which made him resentful and did not want him to reuse those people. Now that Guze himself could not protect himself, those people had long wanted to submit to him. Gu Tao was full of confidence thinking.

"Come on, go to the training ground and call Dai Kuan."

The younger brother who was guarding the door responded, but did not go to call someone first. Instead, he turned a corner on the way to the training ground and went to a small villa with a familiar route.

"Brother Shi, the leader has met with the man from the capital several times in the past few days." The boy said worriedly.

Shi Cheng pondered for a moment and asked, "Do you know what they are talking about?"

The younger brother thought for a while and said: "I vaguely heard something about invisibility at the door... Ruan Ning... or something like that." How good is this? The group leader no longer trusts Brother Shi, but he actually changed his mind to those few A newcomer, he was secretly working for Brother Shi, so he was naturally a little worried.

Shi Cheng seemed to sigh tiredly and waved his hand: "Go and call someone. We can't decide who the leader trusts."

The younger brother opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but when he saw that Shi Cheng looked disappointed, he left obediently without saying anything.

Seeing the person leave, Shi Cheng didn't bother to pretend anymore. He had been in contact with Zhang Hua and the others more frequently recently, and naturally he knew how much Brother Huan had recently. That Ruan Ning, I heard he was a water mutant, and he was beautiful and beautiful. Well-behaved, Zhang Hua vaguely revealed that he is also a dual-element person with water mutation and space powers. This is incredible. Even if he is not beautiful and well-behaved, he still needs to be treated as a treasure!

However, from the tone of Zhang Hua's words, Brother Huan seems to be very attracted to her, and maybe he wants to marry her. Alas, Shi Cheng sighed. It's not good to ask for a wife. He has to find such a treasure. He also wants to ask someone to join their fifth team. If he follows

Brother Huan, Brother Huan can still let people go on missions with the regiment? I already have good food and drink at home! It's so easy to have a dual-type superpower, but it's a pity that you can't take it with you to kill zombies...