Chapter 7

The white pool is filled with white mist, and the spring water filled with aura slowly fluctuates with the movements of the people in the pool. The skin like jade is set against a cow-like spiritual spring. Just looking at it makes people's blood surge. I can't wait to jump in and take a bath with the people in the pool, and then Ruan Ning had no time to take into account how tempting he was to commit crime at the moment. In fact, after the space change, he himself was not aware of the subtle changes that had happened to himself. The only thing he cared about now was the water film that suddenly appeared around him.

Is this a water power? Ruan Ning is not sure. If this water film can prevent zombies from smelling him, it will provide a lot of convenience for him to leave Yunhai City.

Yunhai City has now become an empty city full of zombies, and he must leave as soon as possible. The only thing that worries him is that he doesn't know how to drive. Since he was a child, apart from studying, he would just take care of the space when no one was around. Will Ruan Ning still have time to learn to drive? !

But the nearest base on the radio is also in the capital. Ruan Ning estimates that he won't be able to reach it next year just by walking.

I don't know how the zombies' hearing is. If their sense of smell is not as sharp, maybe they can find a car to practice, or they can practice it directly in the space. If they need to go out to find a car, they will also need gasoline, a map, and supplies. ...

Ruan Ning doesn't know if anyone has awakened the space power in the last days. If so, he might be able to take things from space openly in the future. He also has his own water power, which really can only form a water Water film, what should I do if there is no time to form a water film when encountering a zombie? If it condenses into a water arrow, can it 

Yunhai City is a mountain city, surrounded by mountains on three sides, with one side facing the northeast.

Yufenling is an inconspicuous hill on the outskirts of Yunhai City. It is far away from the city. There are few villages around it, and transportation is not convenient. It has always been ignored by people.

Five years ago, I heard that an old overseas Chinese who had returned to China fell in love with this small mountain. He said that the scenery here was beautiful and very quiet, which was very suitable for him to build a villa here to live in his old age.

Of course the government has no objections. It is just a small mountain with a small usable area and little development value. Since it is a patriotic old overseas Chinese, of course it must provide some conveniences.

Why do people say they are patriotic? Nonsense, the city is building a civilized night scene, and the night scene lights are all sponsored free of charge. However, the old mayor was named and praised by the superiors for this. Is this unpatriotic?

As for whether the villa can be built, no one knows. After all, Yufenling is quite remote, and the name is so unlucky. Who always runs here when they have nothing to do, but I heard that the old overseas Chinese have found a lot of projects. The team is coming.

But the hilltop, which has never been popular, has quietly seen an off-road vehicle after the apocalypse.

"Brother Hua, we're here."

"Dazhi, Qiangzi, how is the situation in the mountains?"

Ambition is a visual power, while Gao Qiang is a hearing power. The two of them used their eyes and ears, and after a while they answered affirmatively:

"Brother Hua, there is no one on this mountain."

"There are a few zombies, I don't know when they got in."

Zhang Hua thought for a while, maybe someone wanted to escape here after the apocalypse, but unfortunately turned into a zombie, or maybe it was before the apocalypse... In any case, the things in the mountains were very important to them, and he had to go get them himself.

"You guys stay down below and Tiger and I will go up there."

After Zhang Hua finished speaking, he patted the tiger on the head:

"Huzi, let's go. I'll take you to loosen the bones." The tiger growled dissatisfied. It hasn't had breakfast yet, so let it go to work?

Zhang Hua twitched the corner of his mouth helplessly and conjured up two big white steamed buns.

"It's done, uncle, please eat quickly."

The tiger exhaled, took a big mouthful and chewed it several times, and then a steamed bun as big as an adult's fist went into his stomach. Alas! It's been a long time since it's eaten meat...

The subordinates were not surprised by Zhang Hua's behavior of turning into steamed buns out of thin air.

As we all know, Zhang Hua is the most powerful person under Boss Lin. He is the only space system in the base. The space must be fifty square meters, maybe even more.

What's even more surprising is that nothing in his dimension can be damaged, which makes the bosses of the other two superpower groups in the base jealous. Gu Tao, the boss of Kuang Lei, who has always been confronting their langyan, has long been To put it bluntly, if any space superpower joins Kuang Lei, he will be made the captain directly. You must know that apart from the leader Gu Tao, Kuang Lei has the most power among the five captains of the fifth team. Zhang Hua led the tiger into Yufenling. In Yunhai City, Ruan Ning is facing the first zombie in his life.