Chapter 53

Ruan Ning drove all the way through here and did not stop as when he came. Zhang Hua, who was sitting next to him, reminded him from time to time. When he came back, everyone was not as anxious as when he went there. Since the person had been found and collected, There were a lot of supplies. Fortunately, Zhang Hua allowed everyone to slow down and not rush on the road. He also spared time to let Ruan Ning, who had basically passed the test in theory, directly take the steering wheel and watch the prompts from the side.

When we arrived in Liangxian County, we were close to the base. No matter how much we delayed, we still returned to the gate of the base in the early morning of the fourteenth day after leaving.

It wasn't obvious when he was on the road. When he glanced at the gate of the base, Ruan Ning suddenly felt a sense of peace of mind. The nervousness that he had suppressed in his heart along the way suddenly disappeared when he saw the man standing at the door and smiling at him. Disappeared in an instant.

"Brother Huan..." Ruan Ning got out of the car, and for a moment he didn't know what attitude he should take towards the man walking over.

"It's been a hard journey, my Xiaoning." Lin Yuehuan ignored the anxiety in the eyes of the child in front of him and hugged him in his arms. He lowered his head and smelled the familiar body fragrance of the person in his arms, feeling peaceful inside.

"Brother Huan... let go first." It's still at the gate. Why are you hugging me? It's so embarrassing for so many people to watch!

"Okay, hug me when we go back." After shamelessly misinterpreting Ruan Ning's meaning, Boss Lin, who finally remembered that there were people watching, let go of the child without changing his expression, walked aside and patted Zhang Hua on the shoulder.

"Huazi, you have worked hard all the way. I will take the brothers to the canteen later. The master has prepared a feast for you."

The eyes of the people behind Zhang Hua lit up when they heard this. They were on an internal mission of the third team, and they were originally there to save people. Of course, the supplies in the warehouse of the pharmaceutical factory were a windfall, but there was also a feast for the wind. .

I don't know whether Brother Hua is too proud or the group leader did it because they took care of Xiao Ning all the way. However, Xiao Ning didn't have to take care of him. He is quite sensible and capable, but the group leader can't. He always treats others like a child. Boys at this age are cute and face-saving. Be careful of being rebellious if you control too much.

"Hey, Brother Huan, you're welcome. Why bother telling me about it? Xiao Ning, on the other hand, has improved a lot in strength along the way. It's all thanks to him that we can escape from that ghost factory in the end." He touched his head. I don't know if the dead stone has come back. I was originally wondering that Brother Huan came to pick up people for such a humiliating mission to save people. Sure enough, it was not for them, and he went to Xiaoning without looking all the way.

"Okay, I will personally praise Xiao Ning when she gets back," reward two kisses, no one wants to give up.

Boss Lin, who could see through Zhang Hua's thoughts at a glance, reassured him and said, "I'll ask the captains to pick you up later. The 'fifth captain' has been thinking about you, kid."

"Hey, what, Shitou is back. Well, then I will take my brothers back to clean up. Xiaoning, you can take him back. He has been driving all the way. He is very tired. Let him rest." Since Shitou I'm back. There should be no one like Gu Tao in the Z city base.

Ruan Ning watched in confusion as Brother Zhang Hua handed her over to Lin Yuehuan after a silly joke. He was very unloyal.

"Okay, then I'll take the little guy back first." According to the rules, he doesn't have to attend the reception banquet for this kind of "rescue" mission. If he has this time, he might as well exchange feelings with Xiao Ning. Woolen cloth.