Chapter 42

"Hmph! Worshiping a person with super powers? It seems that he really wants to meet this third brother." Zhang Hua sneered, obviously really angry.

The other people were also quite eager to get started, among them Qian Zhiqiang was the most impatient.

"Brother Hua, I think we are waiting for the village chief to come back, so we might as well ask him to take us directly to the neighboring village. I want to see how powerful that mutated beast is, how capable it is of eating up an entire county. ." Qian Zhiqiang said anxiously.

He couldn't stand the idea of ​​killing people with special powers. When the apocalypse first came, he took a leave of absence to visit relatives in his hometown in a remote mountainous countryside. Then overnight, his fellow villagers suddenly mutated into zombies. Qian Zhiqiáng also It was then that I awakened my visual powers.

Fortunately, the visual ability prevented him from noticing it early and it was revealed. At that time, he just thought it was a high fever and burned out his eyes. Otherwise, why would one eye keep jumping and the other one? Suddenly you can see "people" far away?

Qian Zhiqiang had never read any books, and he was raised by old people when he was a child. In addition, there was a very superstitious Boss Lin as his boss, which made him think that he was possessed by something dirty or simply awakened. Yīyang eyes and the like, anyway, he was so scared during those days that he didn't dare to tell anyone.

It was because of this somewhat ridiculous superstition that he actually saved his life. He saw with his own eyes that two people in the village who had awakened attack powers were besieged and captured by the villagers, and finally burned alive as the culprits of the villagers mutating into zombies.

The reason is very simple. Most of the people in Qian Zhiqiang's place are somewhat superstitious. The villagers have inexplicably turned into walking zombies and gnawed on the people in the same village. They are no different from the zombies described by the elders. There must be something evil at work, and those "evils" "Things", of course, are two people in the village who can suddenly breathe fire and discharge electricity. In the villagers' minds, only people transformed from mountain monsters can have such abilities.

So the two people who had just mastered the superpowers and had not waited to show off in the apocalypse were besieged by the angry villagers. During the period, the two used their superpowers to resist and seriously injured several people, but everyone was even more convinced of this. My guess is that ghosts can hurt people so much?

In the end, Qian Zhiqiang watched with his own eyes as the two of them lost their strength and were tied up and thrown into the fire, where they were burned alive. Because according to the old people in the village, ghosts can only be completely burned to death by being burned alive, so that they will not have the chance to resurrect for revenge.

At that time, when Qian Zhiqiang, who had just recovered from a high fever, was supported by his brothers from the same clan to visit the so-called "demon burning" ceremony, he looked at the two figures struggling painfully in the flames and the people in the village with faces full of pride, as if they were together As if he had solved two major scourges, Qian Zhiqiang instantly felt cold all over his body, and the chill spread from his heart to his entire body.

Qian Zhiqiang left his hometown when he was a teenager and came to Z to make a living. By chance, he was able to work in the Lin family. He worked for more than ten years. He killed many people under his command and sent many people to the execution hall himself. I think he is cold-blooded and cruel enough. But he had never felt so scared as at this moment. Those people who were pointing around the fire and looking relieved were like evil ghosts in his heart at this moment.

Doomsday Control (unedited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें