Chapter 88

After setting up a stove and a large iron pot, the fire power user popped out a few small fireballs to easily ignite the briquettes in the stove. The hot soup in the large iron pot is gurgling with milky white foam. Large pieces of sticky meat bones and thin slices of mutton are constantly tumbling in it. The freshness of the mutton spreads along with the aroma of shredded onion, ginger and other condiments. When the whole room arrived, the aroma of the hot broth made everyone in the room salivate.

The people in Langyan were lucky. Most of them were familiar with Ruan Ning. When they were greedy, they came over with lunch boxes and smiled and took away a bowl of soup and meat. If there was not enough, they could add more. But the Lieyang quartet in the other corner of the room was in a miserable situation. Since they were partners, they had just promised to help deal with Lin Chaoqun's affairs. Ruan Ning also invited them over to eat together out of politeness. But the bad thing is that Guze is not as thick-skinned as Lin Yuehuan. Having been saved by Lin Yuehuan and the others made Guze, who has always been proud and arrogant and refuses to accept anyone, feel awkward. Now if he joins in because he is greedy for good food and good food, This really made him embarrassed. Moreover, although Ruan Ning was a sincere invitation, Lang Yan might not necessarily welcome them from top to bottom, and Gu Ze couldn't bear the disapproval of others just to have a bite. Seeing that they didn't want to come over, Ruan Ning didn't invite her again, but just brought a small pot of soup and sent it over as a courtesy. But a small pot of soup was only enough for a taste. As soon as the four big men took out the greedy ones, the soup pot was bottomed out. However, their immediate boss, who wanted to save face, would rather die of greed than come out to hold the pot. It's just a matter of getting noodles for soup.

Lin Yuehuan was probably jealous. Ever since Ruan Ning invited someone to dinner, he had a dark face, not only his nose but his eyes, and he kept encouraging the tiger to act coquettishly and act crazy to cause trouble for Ruan Ning. The always mature and steady side can suddenly become childish and its lethality cannot be underestimated. At least Ruan Ning, who has always been tolerated and protected by Lin Yuehuan, who is much older than him, fell victim to this move.

After filling the dog's food bowl and successfully blocking his mouth, Ruan Xiaoning diligently added a lot of fresh mushrooms that Lin Yuehuan liked into the soup pot, stewing the soup until it was fresh and thick, milky white and fresh. After the aroma hit his nostrils, he personally filled a large bowl with a bowl full of delicious broth and handed it to Mr. Lin, who was sitting silently.

"Brother Huan, drink some soup. I put a lot of mushrooms and sliced ​​meat in it. Don't you like to eat these two things the most?"

"..." Boss Lin silently took the soup bowl and started drinking.

You didn't even say anything. Are you really angry? Although Ruan Ning didn't know exactly what he was angry about, he still coaxed in a good-tempered voice from the side: "What's wrong, you're not happy? The worst I can do is ignore Captain Gu from now on. In fact, I don't like him very much either." I always feel that Guze's non-smiling face is a bit uncomfortable, but after all, both parties still need to cooperate and must maintain superficial politeness.

When Boss Lin heard Ruan Ning tell him personally that he didn't like Gu Ze, he felt a little proud, but he still didn't say anything. He had never regarded Gu Ze as a potential love rival. With Gu Ze's tricks, he was no match for him. . What Boss Lin cares about is that as soon as the soup comes out of the pot, Ruan Ning fills up a certain food bowl without even thinking about him. This habit of putting other males first in his heart was serious and he had to be punished.

Ruan Ning could not have imagined that the man next to him could be so petty, even jealous of a dog. He thought that he had just talked to Gu Ze unpleasantly, so he had to bite the bullet and continue to coax him, "It's delicious, just follow the instructions." It's made to your taste, if it's not enough, I'll give you more."