Chapter 103

The room where the virus source is stored is located in the innermost room of the laboratory. As soon as you enter the door, it is no different from an ordinary reception room. There is a set of sofas, a desk, and a complete set of tea sets on the coffee table. There is no trace of the virus source. Song Nina glanced at a wall casually, Lin Yuehuan understood and nodded imperceptibly, and there was no more eye contact between the two.

After clarifying the location of the source of the virus, Lin Yuehuan grabbed his wife and slowly smiled at the two people who were still lobbying him about the importance of the experiment in an attempt to increase their trading chips. There was an indescribable coldness and ridicule in his eyes.

Ishida was startled and had a bad premonition in his heart. He was on guard and just about to press the alarm button on the wall, he felt his eyes shaking. The chandelier on the roof fell flat and smashed to pieces on the ground. The walls began to collapse, and there was a vibration on the ground that was particularly familiar to islanders.

"Baga, it's an earthquake!" Before he could finish his words, the sound of beams breaking and walls collapsing could be heard in his ears.

Ruan Ning was also stunned by this sudden turn of events. As soon as he reacted, he saw Lin Yuehuan quickly rushing towards him and pressing him to the ground. Ruan Ning had a strong ominous premonition in her heart. Without thinking, she grabbed the man with one hand, but her other hand was suddenly caught on the ground. A tearing pain suddenly appeared in her palm, and she saw that the ceiling was about to collapse. Ruan Ning didn't care about anything, gritted his teeth and endured the pain, and instantly flashed into the space with Lin Yuehuan with the heavy object hanging like that.

"Are you okay? How's it going? Have you been hit?!" After Ruan Ning and Lin Yuehuan both rolled down on the grass in the space, they quickly shook off the thing hooked in their hands without caring. The wound was bleeding, and he anxiously asked the man who was leaning on him and couldn't get up.

The man lay on Ruan Ning's body, his face buried in his neck without saying a word. After being pushed twice, he groaned and fell to the grass beside him. He closed his eyes and couldn't tell what the situation was.

Ruan Ning suddenly became anxious. He groped around the man's body trying to find the injury, and asked anxiously, "Lin Yuehuan, what's wrong with you? Are you injured? Where does it hurt?" He remembered Lin Yuehuan rushing toward him. At that moment, something seemed to fall over. Could it be that it was smashed?

Thinking of this, Ruan Ning called to the other party even more anxiously, but the man still lay there motionless, as if he had completely lost consciousness. At the end, Ruan Ning's voice was hoarse, and she was obviously crying. She endured the pain in her palms and tried to turn the man over to see if there were any injuries on his back. Unexpectedly, as soon as she exerted force on her palms, she felt a heartbreaking pain. Unable to hold it back for a moment, he groaned, and the slightly coagulated blood on the wound dripped again, and a faint smell of blood suddenly filled the air.

At this time, the man who was lying on the ground as if he was dead couldn't help it anymore. He suddenly opened his eyes, turned over and sat up neatly, and said hurriedly: "What's wrong, baby? Are you injured? Quickly show me!"

Ruan Ning was stunned for a moment, then reacted, and then his eyes widened angrily, "Lin Yuehuan, how dare you lie to me?!"

"What's wrong with my hand? How come there's such a big cut?" Lin Yuehuan tried to change the subject with a guilty conscience. He held his wife's cut white palm and couldn't help but feel distressed, "Does it hurt? Baby, please give me a break, let's go right away. Would you like to apply some spiritual spring water? Oh, I've obviously protected you, how come you're still hurt?"