Chapter 87

At noon, after dealing with the group of zombies, everyone in Langyan simply went to the farmhouse to rest. Guze and his party, who had arrived the day before, introduced the people into the tidy public living room and faced Lin Yuehuan with an indifferent smile. Looking closely, Captain Gu had to temporarily suppress his usual arrogance and sincerely thank everyone in Lang Yan.

"Thanks to everyone's help this time, Gu will not end up here. Captain Lin's righteous deed will be remembered by Gu in his heart, and he will definitely do it when he returns to the base in the future..."

Lin Yuehuan couldn't stand his sour manner, frowned and interrupted quickly, "Okay, you don't have to wait until you return to the base to thank me. I have something to ask of Commander Gu right now."

"Commander Lin, please tell me. Gu will do his best to help." Gu Ze gritted his teeth and agreed without even asking what the specific matter was. I would rather go to Y City to help others this time, but I must not owe Lin Yuehuan any favors, otherwise this greedy hungry wolf will be able to bite off a piece of Lieyang's flesh with the life-saving grace when he returns to the base.

"Don't be nervous. Regarding the matter in Y City, the share that Lang Yan promised to Captain Gu remains unchanged. It's just that this time besides the Yu family and his son, I want to move some people. I will also ask Captain Gu to help me." , please also say hello to the people in the capital and let them go conveniently."

When Gu Ze heard what he said, he immediately relaxed and thought, "But that's the young master of the Lin family next to Yu De? Don't worry, Captain Lin. He had previously pulled strings to get people from the island country to station in the interior." Who doesn't know this? Those people in the capital have long disliked him. Now that Captain Lin wants to clean up the family by himself, no one will come to interfere." Lin Yuehuan looked at the Lin family member who was almost appointed as the next one. The head of the family's young master is not pleasing to his eyes, and everyone knows this before the end of the world. Later, I saw that all the young masters of the Lin family were eliminated and had no ability to compete. Lin Chaoqun, the eldest young master of the Lin family, was even worse. He was directly placed under house arrest in Y City. At that time, everyone in private said that Lin Yuehuan was ruthless and ruthless, and he refused to recognize his relatives.

Even Gu Ze didn't expect that this young master, who had seen no hope of turning around for his whole life, would actually take advantage of the rise of the last days to do things here and there, and did a lot of things. Especially this time, they actually brought the eager dwarfs from the island country directly to the inland of China. Due to historical reasons, the Chinese people have not dealt with the island country for decades. If Lin Chaoqun dares to do such a thing, no matter whether it is the end of the world or not, there must be a large number of people who want to deal with him. Now that Lin Yuehuan, as the head of the Lin family, has taken the initiative to clean up the family on his own, who would stop him without the foresight? But Guze was a little confused. Wasn't he just trying to deal with Lin Chaoqun? Why did he need to help him?

Sure enough, things were not as simple as Gu Ze thought. Seeing that he agreed without hesitation, Lin Yuehuan smiled with satisfaction and continued slowly, "Unfortunately, a scum like Lin Chaoqun appeared in our family. I could have dealt with him myself. , there is no need to trouble Captain Gu, but now Lin Chaoqun is different from the past. Not only does he have the trust of the Yu family and his son, but the person standing behind him is an island countryman, so you must be cautious when touching him." Lin Yuehuan clearly knew that Lin Chaoqun and the island country The relationship between people is not close. Even those dwarfs abandoned him in the blink of an eye after successfully getting in touch with the Yu family and his son, but they still told lies with their eyes open to deceive others. If he wants to seize the source of the virus quietly from other island countries, he must find a suitable reason, and his good cousin who has a higher heart than paper has become the biggest reason for this action.