1: The wishing well

⚠️STOP READING!!!
Hi, hello there... Don't read this trash, you'll only lose brain cells doing so. Highly suggest you check out my rewritten version as it is far less cringier and proper grammar. Please & thank you ♡

(Y/N) POV

"YASS! Schools finally over!" I yelled as the bell rang. Then all the kids bust out of there seats and ran out of the class room door. "Have a good summer" Our teacher Mrs.Forman says to all of us.

"Hey (Y/N), can you wait for me? I have to put some stuff away in my bag" Says my best friend Taylor as he lifts up his Fairy Tail back pack. I nodded. Taylor is my best friend, he has black hair and blue eyes and a bit taller than me......ok alot taller than me! (The pic on the top is him)

"Ok im all ready to go. Hey if we've fast enough maybe we can see that hottie from 3rd period" I rolled my eyes. "Taylor, 'that guy from 3rd period' has a girlfriend and he's not gay like you. Sorry to break it to you"

He pouts "Well 1st of all, I'am bisexual and 2nd all of your Anime Bae's aren't even real so Hahaha in your face!" He says as we walk out of class "Whatever, can't a girl dream" I open my locker to check I didnt leave anything.

Taylor dramatically slam his back to the locker and slide down slowly while saying "And can a guy like me just get a hottie for once!" He fake sobs as he hits the ground.

"Stop acting like Grell and walk home with me" He gets up and holds his backpack tightly "Well its not like I have a choice, We live right next to each other" I smiled "So what are you going to do for the summer? Are your parents busy?"

Taylor ask me as we exit the building and climb on our bikes "Well my parents just left for a business trip for about 2 months or so in England, there so lucky! I wanted to go to London and look for grim reapers and see the sets of Harry Potter! Anyway how about you"

We started to pedal and rode our bikes down the sidewalk and near the Ocean. "Well im probably going to spend my summer time hanging out with you and going to comic con with you....so yeah" I look the my side and starred at the waves crashing down on the sandy shores."Well it sounds like to me your going to have the best summer ever" he chuckled. "I heard theres going to be a really bad storm in a few days or so" he said.

I was about to look forward when I saw a wishing well that I never saw before. "Hey Taylor, has the Well always been there?" I asked as I stop my bike infront of it. The well look old and seen better days, it was hidden behind some brushes. "Lets make a wish!" Taylor says as he held up 2 pennies.

I smiled and nodded yes. We walk over to the old well and look down. "What will I'll wish for?" I asked myself. "I know what im wishing for!" Taylor says as he threw the pennie in the well. He looks at me and says "Wish the first thing that pop in your mind, thats what I did!"

"Ok then" I look down the well and shut my eyes and thought of my wish ' I Wish I can met the Attack On Titan cast!' I then threw the the pennie. "Now come on I want to go somewhere where theres WiFi" Taylor says as he puts his phone in his bavk pocket and hops on his bike. "Mkay" I reply as we both continue riding our way to our houses.

We turn a sharp corner and down a street full of large houses.
I live in a large 2 story house and same with Taylor. "Hey since my parents not home, do you want to come over later?"

I asked him as we now stood walking up towards my house. "Sure, I'll see you later- if I dont clean my room my mother will take away my phone " I giggled "Well hurry up with cleaning, im going to be bored!" I whine to him.

He started to walk to his house and with out looking away he says "Not my problem, just watch some Anime or somthing"

I unlock my door and enter my house "im home Daisy!" My small Chihuahua dog came running to me. She was very small and tan, white plus fluffy, and her fur was so soft.

(What ur dog looks like↓)

"Come on lets go!" I said as I ran up stairs into my fabulous room

"Come on lets go!" I said as I ran up stairs into my fabulous room. My room was big with a queen bed and my walls was full of Anime poster of Attack On Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Black Butler, and much more.

I change out of my school uniform into a pair of shorts and a T-shirt of Juuzou Suzuya on It from Tokyo Ghoul and his quote on it that says 'Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal'

"Now should I read Attack On Titan Manga or watch the Anime?" I asked myself while taping my foot on the ground. "Hmm I'll read!" I ran up to my book Shelf grab a random AOT Manga and just as I was about to run to my bed to read on, I trip and fell onto the floor scaring my dog.

My body slam to the floor with a big thud and my Book fell out of my hand "Hehe.....Owie"

Just as then my book started to shine a bright light. I close my eyes and when the light was gone there where a couple of familiar people standing in my room.

I quickly got off of the floor and saw 9 people in my room. 'Noo it can't be!' I yelled in my mind.

There stood before me was Eren Jeager, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin Arlert, Levi Ackerman, Erwin Smith, Hanji Zoe, Jean Kirstein, Connie Springer, and Sasha Blouse!

'Omg! The AOT cast is in my room!?"

°

°

°

°

Hello beautiful ppl on Wattpad!

Just wanted 2 say thnks 4 picking my book 2 read and i hope u enjoy it and make it 2 the end of the book!😁

And btw, in this book the anime aot season 2 hasnt come out yet so were following the manga rn and i'll be putting spoiler alerts when i say the spoiler~

So thank you and I hope you enjoy!!!!