40: A day with Levi~

(Y/n) POV

So its beens a few days since Tyannas b-day party and it took forever to get all the sharpie off me...... but I finally got it all off..... eventually.

Right now I am getting ready to hang out with Levi all day to get to know him better. Since he likes me ' OMG the hottest anime character likes me!' I just thought '...Thats cool' I got in a pair of jean shorts and a simple white shirt that says 'I do marathons (on Netflix)'

I grab my black bag and walk down stairs to see Levi dress all cute and casual (bish plz! He's hot!) and he looks at me. " yo what's up Levi" I said and link arms with him "Shall we go clean freak?" I asked him.

He rolls his eyes and nods while I drag him out of the house with almost all the boys glaring at him and Taylor watching Doctor Who. We got in the car and I started it up "Ok so were going to a nature trail because.... Why not" I said and looked over at him while I gave him a smile.

Senpai (Levi) POV

I watch as she looks over at me and gives me a bright smile of hers "That sounds great" I said in a soft tone. She giggles and looks back at the road and steps on the brakes instantly.

"Whoa!" She yells as we flung forward in out seats. I look to see what happenin so a group of ducks crossing the road "omg I almost killed them!...Eh its a good thing I didnt hit them. I dont want to go to hell for that" I look up at the sky and saw the clouds were dark.

We made it to the nature trail she was talking about and she park the car as we enter the trail. We were walking...well (Y/n) was skipping around enjoying the nature around her and was what I belive is called Snap Chating? Tch.

She stop skipping and walk right next to me and grab my hand. I lock my hand with her and use my other hand to ruffle her hair "so what do you think of our world?" She asked lightly swing our hands.

" it is definitely different from ours but it's very interesting as well. Its more calming.... Kind of" I said as she smiles at me "so what do you think about my world?" I asked.

"Well as a fangirl I would be that dumbass that starts running outside of the wall screaming the Attack on titan theme song and get eaten by a titan.... It would be a honor" she says and giggles.

"Please dont say that. I don't want to imagine you being eaten by a Titan" I said and pulled her into a hug. I hold her tightly afraid to let her go. She put her arms around my neck returning the hug.

"Sorry for being a baka... Hey I know. Lets go to the park and get some ice cream!" She says and pulls away from the hug and she drags me back to the car while singing a random song.

"Pon pon neigh neigh Jean Kistein is really gay~" she sang. "Huh?"

"Oh its something I saw on the internet" She replies as we got in the car. She rolled down the windows as she turns on the radio and the car was filled with music. I enjoyed her singing to the songs that were playing and watching her hair blow with the wind. Soon we finally got to the park.

(Y/n) POV

I step out of the car and close the door. "Hey foxy momma" Someone said. I look over and saw a teen boy walking a dog and was eye raping me "Oi the hell you just say to her?" I heard Levi say as he walk around the car and stand next to me and put his around my waist giving him a death stare.

"U-uh nevermind" The boy said and quickly walks away frighten. Levi looked really piss at the dude "Aww is Levi jelllly?" I said as I trace my finger on his neck.