46: Returning plans & proxys

(Y/n) PoV

I was sitting on the couch talking to Annie when a knock came from the door. "I got it!" Connie yelled while jumping over the kitchen counter running towards the door with a banana in his hand.

"Ok thanks Conn-" "EKKKK!" I was then cut off by Connie screeching. I got up and rush over to the front door to see whats wrong "Hey stop it baldy! This isn't a robbery!" I heard a familiar voice say. Once I got to where the sound was coming from I saw Toby getting beat up with a banana from Connie as Masky and Hoodie watches in amusement.

"Connie bad boi! Their my friends!" I said pulling him off of Toby who sprinted away from him. "Nice Toby.... You got beaten up with a damn banana" Masky says who is now walking around looking at the house. "Um guys what are you doing here?" I asked a little annoyed and nervous. "Well a little gamer birdy told us someone that isn't supposed to know, knows about us"

My breath hitch as I knew he was talking about Taylor 'Mental note.... KILL BEN LATER!' I kept a straight face as I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms over my chest "I have no idea what your talking about" I said looking at Masky right into his eyes..... Well mask eyes.

"Um (Y/n)... Are these the people we saw on your phone that are serial killers ?" Connie asked who was hiding behind me. I sighed and facepalm. 'Slap Connie after the proxys leave'

Masky, Hoodie and Toby stood there looking at me "Ugh fine yes its true. I'll explain everything in the living room. Come on" I said and started walking to the living room where Mikasa and Annie was. "(Y/n). Who are they?" Mikasa asked looking at the proxys suspiciously.

"Oh, their the the proxys from the video you guys saw. And there here to talk about Taylor" I said rubbing against the back of my neck. "Aren't they killers?" Annie asked. "Just like you, yes" Toby says while smiling "Shut it" I said and stomp on his foot even tho its pointless since he cant feel pain.

"Just go get him and we'll have a friendly chat.... Hoodie go with her so she doesn't try to tip him off to run away" Hoodie nodded to Masky and walk towards me. "Aww you dont trust me" I whined. He didnt say anything so I just sighed. "Fine. Come on Hoodie" I said and put my arm around his shoulder and pointed up stairs "TO THE UPSTAIRS!" I yelled. Hoodie didnt say anything cuz of his shyness but he did nod.

I remove my arm and grab his hand and rush him up stairs to the attic where Taylor and all the boys are hanging out, other than Connie who is still down stairs freaking out. "Yo Taylor wazz upp~ We got some visitors and they want a word with you" I say just as I open the door and Hoodie and me enter the room.

"Yeah who are they?" Taylor asked and turns around. The game controller he had in his hand drop as he's eye landed on Hoodie. "U-um eh. Huh" Was all he could say. "Yeah... Surprise~" I said to him while doing jazz hands.

"....Nope!!!" He yelled and races to the wardrobe we have and yanks it open and closes the door once he was in. "Taylor what the heck are you doing in the wardrobe? What good do you think it will do?" Jean asked knocking on the door of it.

"I was hoping to go to Narnia!" He heard him say. I groan at his idiotic. "Hey (Y/n) whos that?" Eren asked walking up to me and stood beside me "He's Hoodie. He's one of Slenderman Proxys" I said. Shock covered Erens face as he then pulled me away from Hoodie "Doesn't what mean he kills people!?" Eren yells glaring at him.

"Yeah" I mumbled. Anger was replace with shock when he then walk up to Hoodie and try to punch him when it was stop when Hoodie catch his fist then he kick Eren to the ground then pulled out a gun and pointed at his head.

Everyone in the room froze, even Taylor whos head was poking out of the wardrobe watching everything.

"H-Hoodie don't!" I yelled and rush up to him and grab the gun away from him and help Eren up. "S-sorry (Y/n). I-its a h-habit" Hoodie said looking down. "Just dont do that again!" I said as I hugged Erens arm. Taylor got out of the wardrobe and ran over to us and hugged the other side of Erens arm. "I dont want you to hurt anyone while your here" I said sternly.