45: Secrets are revealed

(Y/n) PoV

"Ok guys, since we had a busy week lets just relax tonight!" I say as I enter the living room with Eren, Levi, Erwin and Taylor in it.

"Ok thats cool" Eren said as he put down a Fairy Tail manga down while smiling at me. "But we can't go to the ocean because 1st of its night so theres probably sharks and also the rip currents are really strong cuz Hurricane Matthew is going to be passing us soon but its not hitting Miami luckily. Its probably going to start raining to.... So no ocean!" I said.

"Oh....ok" Eren siad and them frown. I feel bad cuz he probably really want to go to the ocean today. "Maybe we should all watch a movie then!" I sang.

Taylor jump from his seat right away "I'll get the popcorn!!!" And with that he ran out of the room. "And i'll calmly ask the rest of the AOT cast to get in the living room" I said to myself.

I grab a airhorn from behind a throw pillow and blow the horn "YO EVERYONE GET YOUR BUTTS DOWN HERE BEFORE I MAKE YOU CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE!!" I screamed.

Less than a minute everyone was in the living room and a Connie with a long line of toilet paper stuck on the end of his foot.

"Hey (Y/N)~what are we doing?" Hanji asked me. I clap my hands together, "well were going to watch a movie! What movie you may ask?" "We didnt ask that" Someone said in the background "Well I dont know. We'll see what Netflix has"

"HEY (Y/N)! Can you come in here to help me with something?" I heard Taylor yelled from the kitchen. "FINE! I'll be right back guys" I said and started walking to the kitchen.

I open the door only to feel a sticky feeling pour all over me and a bucket hitting the floor.

"BAWHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Taylor cry in laughter as his stupid prank.

"Omg Taylor I hate you!" I said and look at myself and groaned. "I got you good!" He says making me roll my eyes "Yeah, a classic bucket on top of the door prank, real good. Great now I got to take a shower. Ok while I do that you play a movie for the AOT cast"

Taylor POV~

"Aye Aye captain!" I said and saluted to her. She turn her back on me and wall out, but not before she said something "You better watch your back now" She said in a really scary voice making shivers go down my spine.

I left the sticky stuff on the ground knowing our maid levi would get it. "OK GUYS! im your host now since (Y/n) is in a sticky situation right now" I said as I smirk at my own pun.

"So what are we watching?" Sasha asked looking outside which was pretty dark out since the sky was cover with dark rain clouds and it was also 8:50pm. Just then Mikasa close the curtains making it really dark inside which is good.

I thought for a moment and then my eyes land on (Y/n) phone that was on her phone charger. "A documentary of (Y/n) life!" I yelled as I ran to her phone, unplugging it and chuckled as I sat down and unlock her phone.

"What?" Mikasa ask who was now right next to me. "Well we'll be connecting her phone to the T.V so you'll see what I do on her phone which I'll be going through her gallery! Hopefully there will be no Fifty Shade of Grey things" I said and saw Armin blush for some reason.

I look down at her phone and connected it to the T.V with bluetooth. "Ok lets go!!" I yelled. "Tch your so loud" I heard Levi say making me pout. I look at her phone and was about to pick her screenshots photos when I saw her camera roll and decide to pick that instead.

"Dang she takes alot of pictures!" Jean said. He wasnt wrong, (Y/n) does like to take alot of pictures. "H-hey whos that?" I heard Armin say pointing at the screen.
I look up not really was looking at the phone anymore when I saw a selfie with this dude with a killer cosplay of BEN drowned.