23: A friends party

(Y/N) POV

"Come on Annie. You have to dress somthing nice for the party. It said on the invitation dress formal. My friend Becky is very fancy"

Right now Annie and me were getting ready to go to a birthday party I was invited to. It said on the invitation I could bring 1 friend and Taylor was all ready invited so I decided to bring Annie while Taylor is bringing Jean.

I look at Annie as she was wearing jeans and a hoodie. I sighed as I walk over to my drawer's and took out some cloths that I think was appropriate for the party. "Change in this while I change into my outfit" I then walk into my bathroom and change into my dress.

I did my make up and hair done. Soon I was all finish with the make up. I had a beautiful blue dress that goes to my mid thighs with sliver earrings, and a diamond ring sliver high heels and I also did my eyes and dont forget about my black nails.

(Pic below is what ur wearing.)

I look at my self in the mirror and smiled "That should do" I then look at my arms and was glad my cuts healed

I look at my self in the mirror and smiled "That should do" I then look at my arms and was glad my cuts healed. Its been a week or so since Taylor found out. I made sure to tan on my arms so it wouldn't leave any scars.

I walk out of bathroom and saw Annie in her outfit. She was wearing a red dress I gave her with a little bit of make up on and jewelry. It was funny to watch her try to walk in high heels. But all in all she looked amazing!

(The pic below is what Annie is wearing)

"You look cute in that Annie!" I said as walk over to her

"You look cute in that Annie!" I said as walk over to her. I pick up a black bow and turn her around and put in her hair.

"You look very nice to (Y/N)" She said back. I smiled as I grab my purse and walk to the door "come on. Lets gooooo!" We walk out of my room and head down stairs and there was Taylor and Jean waiting for us

Once we were in the same room as the, all eyes were on me. "W-what?" I asked. Taylor shakes his head "Ah nothing at all. Lets go" He walks out of the door and with Jean, Annie and me walk right after him.

We enter the car and I was in shot gun as Taylor drived. "Yes b*tches my song on!" Taylor yelled as he turn up the music and was singing along to 'Anthem of the lonely' by Nine lashes.