New Book? Rewritten?

GUESS WHO'S BACK!???

THAT'S RIGHT!

AUTHOR-SENPAI IN THE BUILDINGGGGG!

*clears throat*

It has been years since I've finished this book.. 

Whenever I looked back on this book I can't help but feel a overwhelming power of the cringe take over me.

Why... WHY DID SO MANY PEOPLE READ THIS!? 

Y'all understand how shitty the grammar was, right? 

How the plot of this is trash. 

How all the characters are so out of character. 

How I biased so many things. 

UGh- I literally can't with this book. 

So that being said, I can't stand by any longer to watch other read such trash. This also happened with another book of mine. My very first written fan fiction was about Black Butler- it too was cringy. 

I have rewritten it and felt satisfy with it. Now it's this book turn! 

I'm proud to announce I have taken action and re written this book that is now published! I promise it has better spelling, grammar, plot, everything is better than this book. 

Now why did I re write it and not just simply fix this book? YOU BLIND? There is now way to save this book with the tragic grammar I gave it.  There are too many errors!  

Must I remind you when I wrote this I was transfer sophomore in high school coming from a private school that didn't bother to teach properly. (Who ever said private school was better- lied. I learned alot more in public than I ever did in priv) 

But, now I am a sophomore in college! Wow time flew by. I remember ending this book like it was just yesterday. 

And not to mention while writing this book, I remember exactly what was going on in the manga in AOT and emotions I was feeling. No idea what was coming until it happen. Not to mention all the important details of the show (such as titan shifter life span, island of paradise, where titans came from, or even seeing the ocean) was not released in the manga until AFTER I finished this book! Season 2 wasn't even released yet at that point lmao.

oOF that pisses me off. But after 7 years with Attack On Titan, we're finally gonna see it end... 

Anyway with this new book of mine, it will have our favorite boy Taylor! I can never forget him- although I debated if I should have changed his name or not. But he was a OC that I felled in love with and I don't want to change anything about him. So he's staying! 

Now author-senpai will stop talking and let you all explore my new book if you wish to check it out. It would mean the world to me if you could. 

I worked my blood, sweat and tears with all of my emotion into it. I truly don't want to disappoint you- or my future self with this. 

Thank you again, I love you all deeply!  

Until next time~ 

*

*

*

Promoting my other books:

My Choice [Dabi × Reader × Shoto].

Welcome To Black Butler [Modern Reader × BB].

*

*

*